Tea shop

You and Zuko were walking and Iroh run up with flowers. Zuko made a face.

"I just wanted our new place to look nice in case someone brings home a lady friend." Iroh said. Did Iroh seriously just say that? You know what fine. Zuko can date whoever he wants while he's in Ba Sing Se. It's not like you guys were a couple... Yet.

"I don't want to make a life here." Zuko said.

"Life happens wherever you go. Whether you make it or not." Iroh said.

"Now hurry. I got us new jobs and we start today!" Iroh said. Fun. You were at the tea shop and the guy asked what you thought of the uniform.

"We look ridiculous." Zuko said.

"Do you have any extra string?" Iroh asked.

"I have some in the back. Enjoy some tea while I get it." Iroh took a sip of the tea and gagged.

"This is not tea! This is hot leaf juice!" Iroh complained.

"That's what all tea is." Zuko said.

"How could someone in my own family say something so horrible." Iroh said. You took a sip of the tea.

"Oh yeah even Zuko makes better tea than this." You gagged.

"What!?" Zuko said.

"Nothing!" You fixed. The tea shop was running nicely. There were especially more people because word had gotten around that the apprentice worked there. You were laying on the couch with you feet on Zuko's lap.

"Would you like some tea?" Iroh asked us.

"We've been working at a tea shop all day." You said.

"Yeah. I'm sick of tea." Zuko said.

"Sick of tea? That's like being sick of breathing." Iroh said.

"Where are our spark rock to heat the tea?" Iroh asked. He went out of the room.

"I borrowed some from our neighbors. Such nice people." Iroh said. The next night you guys were working. Suddenly Jet came in.

"I'm sick of waiting. These guys are firebenders! I saw them warm up tea." Jet shouted.

"Um they work at a tea shop." One of the guards who was on break said.

"There firebenders I can prove it." Jet pulled out his hooks and Zuko pulled out his dual swords. They started fighting in the shop breaking everything. They eventually went outside to fight. Jet knicked Zuko's swords and grabbed you and held them to your throat.

"Now you have firebend to protect your girlfriend. Or was that a lie too?" Jet said. Finally the police came.

"Stop what are you doing!?" The police said.

"These guys are firebenders!" Jet said.

"I'm the apprentice of course I can firebend. But Lee and Mushi can't firebend." You said.

"This boy trashed my shop and assaulted my employees!" The man running the tea shop said.

"It's true! I saw it all." One of the customers said. You got out of Jets grip and ran to Zuko. The police took Jet away.

"Let's go back inside." You said.

"Sounds like a plan." Zuko agreed with you. You guys went inside.

Hey guys! So thank you all for GETTING NEW FLAMES TO OVER 350 READS!!!!! It has 368 right now and I am so excited. I'll update tomorrow! Bye!