Tales of Ba Sing Se : (Y/N)

You had a plan for today. You were so happy. Today was a me day. You didn't even care that Zuko was going somewhere with a girl named Gin. You went to a hidden pond you found in Ba Sing Se. You were bringing candles, flowers, food, and some incense. You put the stuff in your bag and headed out. You bumped into someone and they helped you up.

"What's your name?" The man asked.

"Yan." You said. You kept your real name hidden.

"My name is Shu." The guy said.

"Nice meeting you. I have to go." You said.

"Goodbye." The man said.

What a nice guy. You picked up your bag. You were liking it in Ba Sing Se. The people were nice. It was great. You made it to the pond and stripped down into your wrap and underwear. You lit the candles and incense. You placed the flowers in the water and ate the food you brought. Things were nice. You didn't think of Zuko at all. You didn't think of the gaang. Until Momo flew in.

"What are you doing here buddy?" You said.

"Wait, if your here, then the rest is here." You said. You thought about getting out of your pond but you stayed in. It was nice to know that the gaang was here but today was you day. Besides you could only imagine what Zuko would do if he found out. Momo flew off and you started relaxing again. Yup. This place definitely made you feel better. You packed up your stuff and headed back home. You opened the door, made yourself tea, then went to bed.

Hey! I updated early obviously because this is a short story that is only like 276 words. I'll still update tommorow.