Lake Laogai

You guys were serving tea, your normal schedule when somebody came up and offered Iroh his own tea business. Iroh of course excepted.

"Do you here this nephew? We finally get our own tea shop!" Iroh said.

"I'll try to contain my joy." Zuko deadpanned. It was obvious he didn't care. He went outside. You stayed in and continued serving. When you guys' shift ended you went back home and started packing.

"What do you think about this name for the new tea shop. The Jasmine Dragon. It has a nice ring to it." Iroh said.

"The avatar is in the city. He's looking for his bison." Zuko said.

"Prince Zuko we have a chance to start a new life here. We could settle down here." Iroh said.

"Don't you ever think that I want to do more with my life than serve tea?" Zuko said.

"There is nothing wrong with a life of prosperity and humbleness." Iroh said.

"I know my destiny uncle."

"Is it your destiny, or a destiny somebody is forcing upon you. You have to decide your own destiny." Iroh said. Zuko left the room.

"The Tea Weavel!" Iroh came up with another name.

"No that's stupid." He decided better. As it became darker you started heading out. You knew where Appa might be. You went down to lake laogai. You got in and heard commotion through the walls. It sounded like Aang and... Jet? You busted through and saw Jet attacking Aang.

"Aang!" You shouted.

"What's going on!" You shouted again.

"Jets been brainwashed by the Dai Lee. He thinks I'm the enemy." Aang said.

"Jet this isn't you!" You shouted.

"Yeah, your a freedom fighter!" Aang shouted. That seemed to flip a switch. You recognized the man Jet started attacking. He's the one who always hated Do. He's the one who said you need to leave the city. He's the one who busted into your house an tried to arrest you. Long Feng hit Jet extremely hard with a large rock. Jet was on the ground. You and Aang ran to his side.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Jet got brainwashed by the Dai Lee. We were trying to find the earth king to get information about him. About when the solar eclipse is happening. We're going to invade the fire nation then." Aang quickly informed you. The whole team then barged in.

"YN!" The all shouted. Well, all except for long shot. You were then tackled by a certain little blind girl.

"What happened to Jet?" Katara asked. She bent down to start healing him. We all waited for the answer.

"It's bad." Katara said.

"Well what are we going to do?" Smellerbee said.

"Don't worry. You guys go. We'll take care of him. He's our leader." Long shot surprisingly spoke up.

"We can't just leave him here." Katara said.

"Don't worry Katara. I'll be fine." Jet said. You guys left.

"He's lying." Toph said. You knew she could feel it when people lied. She had caught you many times. You guys got out only to be surrounded by Dai Lee. Suddenly it hit you. Him barging into your house, him terrorizing you,Long Feng killed Do. Not only did he order him to be killed, he killed him with his own hands.

"You killed Do!" You shouted at Long Feng.

"I had to. That mutt needed to be killed." Long Feng said. You earth bended an avalanche to bring him down.

"No one is ever calling me or my family a mutt ever again." You said. Right at that moment Appa came down, but Long Feng, and threw him in the water. You left to go back to the entrance to see Zuko and Iroh get out.

"You set Appa free, didn't you?" You said. Zuko nodded.

"Leave the mask here." Iroh said. He dropped the mask in the water. Dang. That mask was like a second part of him. I mean, he basically saved you from getting raped in that mask. You guys walked the rest of the way home in silence.

Happy fourth guys!🍻🇺🇸🎉 I'll update on Thursday.