Crystals

"Let go of me!" You shouted. The Dai Lee agents threw you in some sort of crystal cavern. You rolled down and bumped in to Aang at Katara. They were hugging. The fan girl in you was going crazy.

"You guys go help your friends. We'll catch up you." Iroh said. You Aang at Katara left. You guy eventually found some sort of crystal fountain. Then Azula showed up.

"Nice to see you, starbender." Azula said right before shooting flames at you. You guys fought for a while until Zuko busted in. He shot flames at Aang.

"Zuko I thought you changed!" You shouted.

"I did." Zuko said. He continued shooting flames at Aang.

"Oh No you don't." You said. You went to go help Aang. You shot crystals at Zuko but missed constantly. He was moving to fast.

"Zuko stop. What happened to you?" You said.

"I stopped being stupid. Like you!" Zuko shot fire at you. Yesterday if he did that he would have immediately apologized now he just kept on fighting Aang. At one point the Dai Lee came in. Aang started fighting them and you were fighting Zuko. Katara was fighting Azula.

"So this is what it's come down to. You and me fighting." You said.

"You can still join me you know." Zuko said.

"And for what? To betray my friends?" You said.

"I'm your friend. For Gods sake I'm basically your boyfriend." Zuko said.

"That's not enough Zuko." You shot fire at him. You went to go help Katara. Azula shot lightening at you but you redirected it so it barely missed her face. You encased Azula in earth and your eyes started glowing green.

"Tell me what you want Azula!" You said.

"Father wants you to fight for us. He doesn't care if you want to or not. He knows the apprentice is more powerful than the avatar." Azula said. Horrified. You let Azula go of her earthly Imprisonment and saw Aang rise up. Only for Azula to shoot him down. You came at Azula and shot fire at her. She got away. Your eyes glowed green again only for Zuko to shoot you in the back.

*Zukos POV*

I couldn't believe I just shot her. No. I couldn't have. I ran to her.

"Z-Zuko?" She said.

"Yes?" I said coming close to her face. Her eyes suddenly turned into pure hatred.

"How could you." That was the last thing I saw before she passed out. I heard her heart beat. At least she was still alive. The last thing I saw in her eyes was hatred. Hatred for me.

"Get away from her!" Katara shouted. She put Aang on the ground and started running at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry isn't enough! You just hurt my best friend!" She shouted. Uncle popped in.

"You guys go! I'll hold them off!" Uncle said. He started shooting fire everywhere. Then the Dai Lee captured him.

Time skip brought by Irohs beard

Me and Azula were in the throne room of Ba Sing Se.

"After 100 years of trying. The fire nation has finally conquered Ba Sing Se." Azula said.

"I betrayed Uncle. I hurt YN." I said.

"No. Uncle betrayed you. And you just made it easier to get YN on our side." Azula said. I can finally return home. But what about uncle? What about YN?

Wow guys! This book is over! Time for the last one.