chapter 1

We weren't even halfway through this interview and I couldn't stop zoning out. Luckily, my band mates had been answering all the questions. I just wasn't feeling it.

"So, Y/N, you write most of the songs, correct?" I heard the interviewer say.

Oh shit she's talking to me. I adjusted in my seat before answering, "Uhm, yeah. We all like to write them, but a majority are written by Shannon and I." I said with a small smile at the end. I loved to write songs. It was like a personal outlet for my feelings, even if they were shared with the world.

The interviewer smiled before continuing, "So what's it like coming from Australia to the states?" Ugh, classic question.

"It's really great. I think this is our fourth time being here now? It's nice to have a change of scenery." Chloe answered with her award winning smile.

Shannon began to explain what it was like for us to travel whilst I zoned out again. I felt Alycia grab my hand under the table, silently asking if I was alright. That was always our thing. I turned to look at her before smiling and looking back in front of me. I knew our shippers would have a field day with that one, not that I minded.

You see ever since our band became famous, about two years ago, Alycia and I had been shipped. We didn't care much, though. I'm gay and Alycia is bi. Funny story, Chloe's the only straight one in the band. Okay, so it's not really a story but I think it's funny. Anyway, back to the point. I don't see why they ship us because everyone in the band is equally close, but whatever floats their ship. See what I did there? Maybe this is why Alycia is the only one that laughs at my jokes...

"So what instruments does everyone play?" I heard the interviewer , who I will now call Barbara, say and I Internally groaned knowing I'd have to speak.

"I play the drums." Shannon said with a smile before pretending to hit a set of drums with drumsticks.

Chloe smiled before answering, "Bass."

"I'm the lead guitarist and I sometimes sing. It depends on what fits in the song." Alycia answered.

"I'm the lead vocalist, play a little guitar, and I'll occasionally play the piano or keyboard if I think it fits the song." I said. My mother always told me I was quite talented when it came to music. I suppose she's right.

"Y/N can play anything, I swear." Chloe said with a laugh.

"Hey now, we can all play anything. Remember that time you and Shannon switched instruments for like half of our concert at the White House?" I asked Chloe with a laugh before continuing, "No one suspected a thing except for our fans!" Everyone in the studio let out a small laugh.

After everything got quiet Barbara continued with the interview. "Okay so we had fans tweet out questions with #askchaseatlantic, and got a ton of questions. We're gonna ask those now, if that's cool?"We all said cool at the same time before Barbara continued with the questions.

"Our first question is from @5soswho, and they want to know, "What's your favorite part of being famous?" Barbara stated and then looked to us.

"Well my favorite part is helping our fans. I've heard so many stories about how we've helped them through tough times or inspired them to come out, our how we just gave them the courage to keep going. I honestly thing I can speak for all of us when I say it's an amazing feeling to know how much you've helped someone." Shannon answered. I think she answered for all of us and we all agreed with her before Barbara continued.

"We have time for one last question so, @Y/Nisbae wants to know "Who are your celebrity crushes?"

Oh great. I had to think carefully before answering this one. God knows I don't need another celebrity being shipped with me. I'll just pick someone I know I'm already shipped with.