chapter 4

We're two weeks into the tour and bread still hasn't left. Doesn't he have his own band? Whatever. I've stopped focusing on my crush on Lauren and I've started to focus on getting Camila and Alycia together. Sure I still like Lauren but I'm getting nowhere.

We were currently backstage before the show and I was talking to Alycia in our dressing room.

"So Alycia, you have a crush on anyone?" I asked with a smile.

She smiled and looked up at me from her place on the couch. "Yeah...."

I walked over and sat beside her. "Well, who is it, mate?" I asked, excitedly. Please say Camila.

"Eliza." Fuck. Not only was it not Camila, but Eliza is tragically straight. Like, tragically straight.

I tried not to show my disappointment. "Alycia, babe, she's super straight."

She sighed. "Yeah, don't remind me."

Okay, this is sad. "I'll help you get over her." I said while standing up and picking her up with me.

She looked at me skeptically and then Shannon walked in. "C'mon, mates, we've got a show."

We walked out and watched as Fifth Harmony performed. Why did they have to be so hot? Damn Lauren and her fucking ass. My eyes widened when Camila started twerking. I shook my head. She's like one of your best friends, get your shit together, Y/N. I looked over and saw Alycia's eyes widen, too. Maybe this'll be easier than I thoughts.

After about 20 more minutes Fifth Harmony came off stage. Camila immediately hugged me and wished us all good luck. The 3 other girls also wished us good luck, but Lauren just walked over to Brad. Of course.

"CHASE ATLANTIC, YOU'RE ON." I heard the stage manager yelled. I smiled at all the girls before grabbing my guitar and heading out on stage, followed by my band mates.

I waited until it was quiet before I started to speak. "Ready to fuck things up?" I asked with a smirk. That sure got people loud.

"Hell yeah!"Chloe answered.

I looked back at her before beginning the opening chords of our new song, 'Good Girls.' It was our first time performing it and the crowd went crazy.

______

The concert came to the end and we thanked the crowd before going back stage. I didn't see any of the girls so I assumed they went back to the bus already. I went and changed before heading back to the bus. As I was walking down the hall I saw two people kissing rather grossly. Like, keep those noises to yourself. I was going to keep walking until I heard the guy speak.

"You're so hot." Fucking Bread. They continued to kiss until he pulled back again. "Don't tell my girlfriend." That little twat.

I quickly made my way back to the bus looking for Lauren. As I walked in I was greeted by Dinah. "Where's Lauren?" I asked quickly. She gestured towards the bunks and I quickly walked back to Lauren's and ripped it open. She way lying there on her phone.

"What the fu-"

"Brad's cheating on you." I whispered sharply, cutting her off.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah right, you're just jealous." Excuse me?

I flared my nostrils before speaking again. "I fucking saw him."

"Y/N, I know you want me, but Brad would never do that." She answered rudely.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I am not lying." I countered.

"Please, I see the way you look at me, but lying about my boyfriend isn't going to work." What the fuck is her problem.