chapter 6

Second chances are bullshit.

Lauren went back to Brad the very next day. Apparently he apologized. I'm sure his apology was utter bullshit, but Lauren would never realize that. She's too fucking in love with him.

After yesterday I thought she'd dump his ass...I was wrong. I'm not going to turn away from her though. Although yesterday was largely out of character for her and I's relationship, I'd like to keep it up. She opened up to me and I enjoyed her company.

That's not stopping me from what I'm doing right now. I'm currently in my bunk, which I never am, writing a song for her. I won't say it's for her but hopefully she'll figure it out when I sing it. Everyone went out to sightsee today but I stayed back with Camila, who'd gotten sick last night from filming in the cold. She was resting in her bunk and I didn't want to disturb her with my writing.

I continued writing until I heard someone call out my name.

"Y/N?" Camila said softly, but I heard because our bunks are right across from each other.

I closed my notebook and got up to check on her. "What's up?" I said as I opened her bunk.

She looked up at me with a little smile before speaking. "Come cuddle." She then pouted. How does one say no to that?

"Fineeee, scoot over, monkey." I said and got in beside her. She immediately cuddled up to my side and I wrapped one of my arms around her waist. "You're lucky you're cute." I teased her.

She just gave me a smug smile and started asking me a question. "Did you see Brad and Lauren earlier?"

After last night I'd told Camila what happened. She was happy Lauren found out but I'm guessing she's disappointed now. "Yeah," I paused for a second before continuing, "Love sucks."

"I just can't believe she went straight back to that asshole." Camila said.

I nodded my head in agreement. We just sat there in silence and I soon heard soft snores coming from the tiny Cuban. I just smiled and decided to get some sleep too.

_______

"Shhh, you're gonna wake her up, dumbass." I heard someone say from outside Camila's bunk. It sounded a lot like Alycia.

I slowly opened my eyes and decided to scare whoever the fuck was out there.

I slowly reached for the curtain and yelled "BOO!" Whilst ripping the curtain open.

I was greeted by Alycia, Chloe, Lauren and Dinah screaming whilst I laughed my ass off.

I felt Camila stir beside me and bury her head into the crook of my neck. "What's going on?" She groaned.

"Damn, Walz. Part two?" Dinah asked with a smirk. I noticed Chloe smirking too while Alycia frowned and Lauren looked lost.

I rolled my eyes while Camila giggled into my neck, which made me laugh. "That tickles, babes." I told her and she removed her head to look at Dinah.

"I didn't feel good and Y/N cuddled with me." She said with a cute little frown.

I removed Camila's blanket because it was rather hot and everyone's eyes got really wide. I looked at them confused until Dinah spoke up. "Why don't you have a shirt on then?" She said while laughing.