chapter 10

"Do you think Lauren can stay in your room tonight?" Alycia asked me while waiting on Camila to finish getting ready.

My eyes widened and I quickly turned to look at her. "You will NOT defile Camila on the first date!" I exclaimed with a horrified expression.

Alycia returned my horrified expression. "I just wanted to watch a movie, Jesus Christ!"

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Oh, then sure."

Truth is I didn't really want to share a room with Lauren, but I wanted Alycia and Camila to have a good date, so I was gonna suck it up.

"You're the best!" Alycia said happily, taking out her phone and texting someone, who I assumed was Lauren.

"Well, yeah." I said cockily, making Alycia look up to glare at me before returning back to her phone.

"She'll be here in an hour." Alycia informed me.

I nodded and turned my attention to my phone, liking a few pictures on Instagram. A few minutes later Camila walked out of the bathroom and Alycia's jaw literally dropped. I giggled before reaching over and closing it. She slapped my hand away before standing up and walking over to a blushing Camila.

"You look amazing." Alycia gushed, causing Camila to blush harder.

"So do you." She said shyly.

I stood up and walked over to them. "Yeah, yeah, you both look great, now scram! Don't stay up too late kiddos." I told my best friends, pushing them towards the door.

Camila quickly hugged me. "Bye, Y/N, and thanks for taking me shopping. I'll talk to you later." She said before walking out the door, Alycia following.

I just shook my head. "Ah, young love." I sighed to myself before shutting the door.

I took out my phone and sent Lauren a text.

To Lauren
6:34:
You want me to order pizza?

From Lauren
6:37:
Yeah, I'll be there in like an hour.

I plugged my phone up to charge before deciding to shower. Once I was done I threw on a sports bra, a pair of underwear and sweatpants before laying down on my bed to order the pizza.

Lauren would be here in like forty five minutes so that's when I asked to have the pizza delivered. I hung up and clicked on the tv, trying to ignore the fact Lauren would be staying with me tonight.

"They better be watching a damn movie tonight." I mumbled to myself before focusing on the tv, which was playing reruns of Glee.

A little while later, while I was enjoying Santana and Brittany getting married, I was interrupted by a knock at my door. I stood up and opened the door, revealing Lauren. She had on really short shorts and a long sleeve tee. I tried not to stare though.

"Uhm, hey." I said, opening the door wide enough for her to come in. When she didn't come in I looked at her and saw her staring at my shirtless stomach. "Laurennnn." I dragged out to get her attention.

Her head quickly shot up and she blushed before walking in. I laughed before shutting the door and joining her on my bed, where she had sat down against the headboard.

"Pizza should be here soon." I told her.

She nodded before speaking. "You watch Glee?"