chapter 3

"GIVE IT UP FOR CHASE ATLANTIC!" Fifth Harmony just finished performing their set list and Dinah introduced us as they made their way off stage.

Shannon walked on stage first, taking a seat at her drum set. I came on next followed by Chloe and Alycia.

"Well, hallo there." I said into the mic with a smirk. "That one was for you Lauren." The fans went crazy causing my bandmates and I to laugh.

As I walked over to pick up my guitar Alycia spoke into the mic. "YOU GUYS READY FOR A HELLA GOOD TIME?"

"That was for Dinah. Alycia, remember to site your sources!" Chloe said causing that fans to absolutely lose it.

Shannon was next to speak, introducing our first song. "Guys, let's get to the songs! This first one is called Clouds." Everyone loved this song and it was a great opener.

I walked over to my mic as Alycia began the song with her amazing guitar skills.

I know you said that you don't like it complicated
That we should try to keep it simple
But love is never ever simple no

Alycia came in next.

Someday
You're gonna see the things that I see
You're gonna want air that I breathe
You're gonna wish you never left me

I came back in and we sang the chorus together, Alycia walking towards me with her head mic on. I couldn't move because I was using a regular mic.

Here we go again
Another go round for all of my friends
Another non stop will it ever end
Here we go again
Another go round for all of my friends
Another non stop will it ever end

Alycia dropped out as I took over the chorus.

We're never coming back down
We're looking down on the clouds

After performing that song we continued on with the rest of the concert. The crowd was so alive and I knew this tour was gonna be a good one.

We all ran off stage and were greeted by the girls of Fifth Harmony. "Y/N!" I heard which caused me to turn around right before I received a koala hug from the one and only Camila Cabello.

I laughed as she dropped her feet and pulled away. "What's up, monkey?" I said with a smile.

"Nothing. You guys were so amazing, oh my god." Camila exclaimed.

"Oh my god, so were you guys." I said while throwing my arm around her and walking us over to everyone else. Once we got over there I noticed Lauren was..glaring at us? Weird.

We all talked for a few minutes and I then noticed Austin walking towards us.

"Sup, ladies." He said with a gross smirk. "Alycia, looking hot. Camila, you're sexy, as usual." It was then I started laughing really hard. He frowned. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I just know why I recognized you a few weeks ago. Fifth Harmony opened for you, didn't they?" I paused to control my laughter. "Now you're opening for them! That's fucking hilarious, mate."

He basically pouted before giving me a quick "whatever bitch" and walking off.

I turned to Camila and then Alycia. "If he ever messes with either you, better yet any of you, "I said addressing everyone in the group, "I'll fucking beat his ass."

Camila kissed my cheek. "Thanks, Y/N/N."

"No problem." I told her with a smile. "I'm gonna head back to the bus, anyone care to join?"