chapter 20

"How do you feel about it almost being over?" I heard someone say from beside me. I turned my head to find Camila standing there, a small smile on my face.

I shrugged. "It's sad. I'm thinking about moving out here. All of us are," I informed the younger girl, who was now sitting beside me on the couch. "There's not much left for us back in Australia."

"It'd be so cool if you lived out here! I was honestly worried about you guys going back to Australia." Camila said the last part with a frown. "I don't know what I'd do without you, honestly. I'm so used to having all of you around at this point."

I nodded but the two of us sat in complete silence for a few minutes. After awhile I thought of something and decided to ask Camila.

"What happened when you and Alycia talked?"

Camila looked at me sadly before sighing. "I can't get over what she did, Y/N," Camila said. "She practically ruined our friendship, for awhile, and made me look like some bitch."

"She loves you, Camila." I told the girl who was now leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know."

"Hello, Miami!" I yelled into the mic. Tonight was one of our last tour dates and the energy was crazy. After the crowd had died down I started to speak again. "We're going to play a new song tonight if that's alright with you?"

The crowd went completely crazy after that, cheering for the new song. "Alright, alright. New song it is!" Shannon yelled into her mic.

For this song I didn't have to play guitar so I let my band mates start the song out. I jumped around on stage, enjoying the energy. Once it was time to start singing I walked up to the mic, a smile on my face.

Rumor has it cheating isn't a sin,
Either way I heard you split up with him.
Apparently I should get over her flaws,
Well get over mine and I'll get over yours.

I saw everyone off to the side dancing, happy looks on their faces. I made eye contact with Lauren while singing and my smile grew along with hers.

Don't want to hear about your broken heart,
Everybody says that good things never last.
Ask you very nicely to keep me in the know,
You want a bit of space, but I won't let it go.

Forget about It, oh forget about It, forget about It.
I can be your back to front.
Forget about It, oh forget about It, forget about it.
I can be your back to front.

Is it too soon for me to make a pass?
I don't want to hear if I'm moving too fast.
I'll tell you a little secret about right and wrong.
Nothing good ever lasts very long.

This song reminded me of Lauren and I's relationship. I always tried to be there for her, although I just wanted to be hers.

Don't try to tell me that your heart is sore.
Broken things can't break any more.
You say there's nothing which you haven't done.
Well I'll make you a deal... don't tell anyone.

I hoped Lauren understood the meaning of those lines. I didn't want to break her heart. I think she did, judging by the smile on her face.

Forget about It, oh forget about It, forget about It.
I can be your back to front.
Forget about It, oh forget about It, forget about it.
I can be your back to front.