Chapter 10

BeautifulPrincess👑👑: you know what you did? I thought we were at least friends so when I went up to you to say hi, you had the audacity to say "do I know you"? What the actual fuck Namjoon? That's bullshit. Maybe you were just doing it cause your friends were there and you had to keep up with your image as the bad boy. I don't know. I just know it fucking hurts. you damn sure don't like me I know that for a fact. If you actually liked me you wouldn't be afraid to tell people. God Namjoon. The fact that I actually thought maybe. Just maybe. I actually had a chance with you. Makes me so upset with myself. I really honestly thought you liked me. I'm such a dumbass.

Asshole: Jinnie please. I really am sorry. I do really like you. I just panicked you know? I don't know how they'd react if they found out I had a thing for the "innocent pink fluff ball" as they put it. I'm really sorry. It was about what Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin had to say. I'm so sorry. It's really not about them finding out that I'm gay. They're all gay for fucks sake. Yoongi and Jimin are even dating eachother! I just I'm so sorry Jinnie. I like you so much you don't even understand. Just the thought of you hating me makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know what I'm feeling towards you I just know that all I want to fucking do is kiss you and hold you hand so tight it breaks. I like you so fucking much and it's killing me. Please don't leave. I don't know what I'd do without seeing you. I know you'd avoid me in school. I just know it and I don't want that to happen. I don't want to lose you Jinnie I really don't. You mean so much to me you don't understand. It's annoying how much my heart speeds up when I simply see you. I don't care what my friends say. I just want to be with you.