Chapter 22

Jin's POV

Before I knew it Namjoon was here and we were watching some movie. I don't even remember what it was called. I couldn't even focus when he was next to me.

I created so much space between us I was on the other side of our small couch.

I think he noticed how much space I had made between us because he looked down and gave me a sad smile before returning his eyes back to the tv.

I liked him so much. Talking to him just made it worse. He says that he likes me all the time but I just can't shake the feeling he doesn't. He probably lied to me about the only sleeping with Yeri thing.

My phone started ringing and I looked down.

Speak of the devil. I got up quickly and answered it.

"Hello"?

"Jin! Baby! You have no idea how much I want to kiss you and love you and make you feel-"

"Yeri stop what the hell"?

When I said Yeri Namjoon's head instantly shot up and looked at me.

"I love you Jin. You're so amazing. Get away from that asshole Namjoon and come be with me".

"Y-Yeri. I'm gay. And I happen to really like Namjoon. I'm sorry I just don't like you that way".

"I can make you straight. You'll be begging for me to let you fuck me all the time".

And that's what blew the top off.

"You can't fucking turn somebody straight Yeri. I'm gay I like dick. Only dick. I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I even think about being with a girl. It's disgusting to me. I can't be with a girl. I just can't. Not even romantically. And damn sure not sexual. Honestly just you just saying those things actually makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. I don't like you like that. I like Namjoon. It's as simple as that. I'm not going to have sex with you and I'm not going to be your boyfriend. So fuck off".

And with that I hung up on her.

I sighed and leaned against the counter.

"Jinnie are you okay"? Namjoon asked walking over to me.

My phone started ringing again and I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Yeri.

I ignored it a turned my attention back to Namjoon.

I grabbed him by the collar and put his lips on mine.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he licked my bottom lip. I let him shove his tongue in my mouth and start sucking on my cavern. I deepened the kiss and shoved him against the wall. I began kissing down his jaw and to his neck and started sucking and biting causing marks and for him to keep moaning.

"J-Jin. Please. I-if you keep this up". I detached myself from his neck and looked at him. "If I keep this up what"? I said. He looked at me and smirked. "I won't be able to stop fucking you till you're too sore to walk".

"Then do it".