Chapter 33

Jinnie👑👑: Joon where are you? We were going to walk back to my place together right?
Jinnie👑👑: Joonie?
Jinnie👑👑: Joon?

Joonie💘💘: I don't think we should talk anymore

Jinnie👑👑: what?
Jinnie👑👑: what happened?
Jinnie👑👑: Namjoon what the fuck are you talking about.
Jinnie👑👑: fine whatever I'll leave your stuff on my porch never talk to me again.

Jin's POV

"JINNIE"!! I heard a voice yell.

I turned around and saw Namjoon running towards me with a smile on his face.

I turned around and walked faster away from him.

That asshole can't tell me we shouldn't talk anymore then expect me to just let him come talk to me.

"Jin! Wait up what are you doing"? He asked grabbing my wrist.

"Let me go Namjoon". I said gritting my teeth.

"What did I do why are you made at me"?

I got out my phone and showed him the texts.

He looked confused and felt around his pockets. He looked up at me shocked at his eyes widened.

"My phone's gone". He said worriedly.

"What? So you didn't send me that text"? I asked.

"No! I would never text you that! I love you too much for that Jin. I would never want you to stop talking to me". And with that he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to him.

His lips found mine and he began kissing me.

"FUCK YOU NAMJOON"! We heard a girl yell.

We pulled apart to meet with an angry Yeri.

"Y-Yeri"? Namjoon stuttered.

"Here's your stupid ass phone". She muttered hand him his phone.

"Yeri what's your deal"? I angrily asked.

"My deal is him Jin! I want you! Are you stupid enough to not see that?! I've liked you since we were five Jin! Five! That's 13 years of loving you! And what do I get?! You falling for as asshole who broke up with me for no reason"! She yelled.

"You know why I broke up with you Yeri. Don't try to blame me"!

"You think I'm stupid enough to think I'm the only one with a kink Namjoon?! I read some of your's and Jin's texts. 'Call me daddy' what the fuck Namjoon! Sometimes I don't even want Jin to be honest. I want you too Namjoon. I'll call you daddy for sure. Which one of you is the bottom anyways"? She lashed out yet again. Not making any sense

"That's none of you-" "I'm the bottom. And just so you know he's so much better at fucking me then you ever will be". I cut him off.

Yeri looked at me shocked and Namjoon was trying really hard to stifle a laugh.

"Now if you'll excuse us Yeri me and Namjoon are going to have some very rough sex. And I might even call him daddy if I feel like it". I continued. I smirked at her and grabbed and intertwined Namjoon's hand with mine. I pulled him with me as we walked out of the school.

We got into his car and he smirked at me.

"You got pretty angry"

"I got angry because she was hitting on you". I muttered crossing my arms.

"Jin. I only love you okay"?

With that he put his hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

I kissed him back in an instant.

I love him so much.