Chapter 34

Namjoon's POV

I drove us back to Jin's.

The drive was quiet mostly due to Jin being very upset so he didn't really want to talk. And I didn't feel like pressuring him into talking.

We arrived back at the house and made our way inside.

"Jin listen. I don't give a fuck about her alright? I don't care if she wants me. All I care about is that she wants you. She isn't going to come close to me okay"? I said walking over to him. Lovingly putting my hand on his shoulders and smiling.

He looked at me and shoved me up against the wall.

"Ji-"! "You're mine. She's not going to go anywhere near you. Got it"? He said looking at me dead in the eyes.

Is it weird that I'm really turned on by him right now? Is that wrong?

I was cut out of my thoughts when I felt him kissing and leaving love bites on my neck.

I moaned and he chuckled at that.

He detached himself from my neck and began roughly kissing me.

I turned us so he was the one trapped between me and the wall and I kissed down his jaw to his neck.

I nipped at the skin then licked the mark I had just made.

"God just fuck me already". He moaned.

"As you wish".

------------------

"Jin I love you so much". I said as his head was on my chest.

"I love you too".

"No you don't understand Jin. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't ever want to be with anybody else. I've never wanted to be with anybody but you. You've made me so fucking happy and it's killing me. I'm not use to being this happy. You are the best thing in this universe and I want nothing more than to have you forever". I said without thinking.

Fuck

He's gonna hate me.

He sat up and looked at me. His faces was red and he had a big smile.

"I love you so much Joonie". He said.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

He's my everything.