Chapter 35

Jin's POV

3 years later.

Namjoon was taking me to my favorite restaurant for our three year anniversary.

We drove there singing our lungs out.

When we finally got there he got out and quickly opened my car door for me.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick peck as we walked into the restaurant.

We sat down and ordered. Our talks were meaningless but they meant something.

Everything we did together meant something.

I don't want anybody else but him.

He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I started thinking back to that speech he said. I nearly cried honestly.

Suddenly he started talking.

"Jinnie. When I first texted you I literally told you to call me daddy. And I wasn't even embarrassed about it. I never planned on telling you who I was or that I even went to your school. But I did. And as we continued talking I fell harder and harder for you. I'm so in love with you Seokjin".

Suddenly he got on one knee and I choked on my noodle.

"Jinnie will you marry me"?

"Are you a dumbass of course"! I responded tears welling up in my eyes.

He smiled and put the ring on my finger.

I was going to get married to my Joonie.

Finally.  

A disappointing ending but I literally could not come up with anything else to do with this story. So all well.

I hope you guys liked the story I'm sorry it sucked but there's nothing I can do about it now.

Okay bye.