Chapter 25

Jin's POV

He was wheezing because he was laughing so hard.

I have him most annoyed look I could muster up but it was the most funniest thing to see him like this.

I cracked a smile as he looked at me.

I hate him.

I hate him for making me fall for him so quick.

He calmed himself down and looked at me.

"Jinnie. You didn't even care that it was your parents having sex? All you care about was that it was a man and a woman"? He said still kinda giggling.

All of a sudden we heard a bed hitting the wall and moans.

He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I-I'm so so sorry". Was all I could say.

I quickly got up with both of our plates and began washing them in the sink.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist and I froze.

"N-Namjoon w-what are you doing". I stuttered.

"We could make a little noise ourselves". He said as he started kissing and biting my neck.

I moaned but quickly shut myself up.

"W-we can't. What if they see us"? I responded as he moved his hand down to my crotch.

"Namjoon". Was all I could say.

He turned me down and shoved me against the counter and smirked.

I suddenly smirked back and pushed him then pinned him up against the wall.

I don't really know what got into me but it was turning him on so I guess I was doing something right.

"You know". I started as I kissed his lips, then down his jaw, then to his neck. "If we do this. You can be as rough as you want". I said then I bit down his neck. He moaned as I slowly moved my hand down to his crotch and started rubbing.

"J-Jin". He breathed. I pulled away from him and smirked.

Suddenly his confidence came back.

"Once I start I won't be able to stop". He said.

"Then don't stop".