Chapter 26

Namjoon's POV

Jin's parents ended up leaving the next day. Without him. Without even saying goodbye.

I woke up with Jin's head on my chest and my arms around him.

I smiled at the beautiful boy.

After we had our little... Fuck it. After we had sex he just stayed in bed while I went and got clothes. We had literally stayed in bed all day watching movies. So he hasn't had to deal with the full form of being really fucking sore. He had asked me to stay with him for a little while because his parents were gone and he gets a little scared. So being the good boyfriend... Am I his boyfriend? You know what I should do? I should take him on a date. Then at the end be all romantic and ask him to be my boyfriend.

Wait he's going to be sore. Damn it I timed it wrong.

Eh I can still force him to come with me.

Anyways back to what I was saying. Being the good boy who's his friend and who he has sex with, very good when he lost his virginity literally two nights ago I might add, I decided to stay with him.

I felt Jin getting up.

"Jinnie". I whined.

He looked at me a quickly smiled. As if he was just remembering that I was here. He leaned over and put his lips on mine.

I put my hand on the back of his neck and deepened the kiss.

He pulled away from me and got up.

"I'm going to go make some breakfast". He said smiling.

He gave me one last peck before going out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

I got down stairs and saw him leaning over the counter.

He saw me and quickly grabbed my collar and shoved me up against the wall.

"W-what did I do"? I quickly asked.

"I hate you for making me so sore". He muttered before walking to the kitchen and began making food.

I like him so much. And it's killing me.