Hell hole ((1))

⬆⬆⬆
[That's what Kim looks like]

Kim's POV

Ring Ring

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.I got up got in the shower.when I got out I put on my gray jogging suit, brushed my long gray hair that i dyed some time ago,put on mascara and eyeliner.

"Come on Kim where going to be late for school"I hear my best friend Maddi yell at me

(What Maddi looks like)
⬇⬇⬇

"I am coming"I yell back at her walking down the stairs.

"Finally"She says being over dramatic.

"Shut up and let's go"I say and we began walking to what I like to call 'The hell hole'

Ugh school the 5 days a week and 7 hours of the day where nothing matters.

___

At School

Once we got to school we said our good bye's.I went to my math class and Maddi went to her Geometry class.

I hate math but luckily we only have three more Days of this crap until we graduate, then me and Maddi can got though our plan.

Since me and Maddi turn 20 in a few months, after we graduate we are..MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!!.I am so excited and our mothers already approved.

If your wondering why where moving to California were moving their because we both have always wanted to go to California ever sense we went there last summer. Oh and because were youtubers we have a channel called K&M, and were making a video telling our fans were moving and finding a house after school.

"Class dismissed"the teacher said snaping me out of my thoughts.

Hey guy's so I hope your liking the story so far,short chapter ik.but I will see you guys in the next chapter❤.

-La'Nae💙