Childs Play ((40))

🙏🏽

Kim's POV

It's been a week since I lost the baby and I'm feeling a lot better and I'm a lot happier then I was before. My mom is still here,Maddi's mom had to work so she went back to Florida early. Also Jada and Amber found a house so there moved out, also I saw on social media that Amber has a problem with me I don't know what her problem is but whatever.

"Hey Kim" Maddi called me

"Yea?"

"Um do you want to go somewhere with me?"she said but something was off

"Um why?"

"I just want to hang out with my girl, and beat a bitch up"

I started laughing "Maddi we can't just mess up our reputation like that over a fight"

"I know, I know, but if they hit you first then it's self defense right?"

"I mean yeah bu-"

"Ok that's all I need to know,But let's go somewhere for real. Andrea invited us to a a party going on tonight we should go."

"Sure, what time dose it start?"

"7:30"

"Alright it should be fun"

"And you are wearing a dress"

"Why?"

"Because you got to look sexy girl"

"For who, must remind you that I'am taken and so are you."

"Yeah,yeah I know but it's just I little fun no flirting, no cheating, just fun promise."

I got up and walked downstairs and see Jc in the backyard . I go over to him and squeeze his butt because why not? It made him jump and turn around to me.

"Why would you do that?"

"You do it to me all the time soo"

I saw a smirk form on his face as he slapped my ass really hard.

"Ahh Jc that hurt" I said punching him in the arm

"I know that's why I did it"

"Haha very funny,but I wanted to let you know that I'm going to Andrea's party with Maddie"

"What time?"

"About 7:30"

"Cool" the sound in his voice was suspicious

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.... I just don't like the thought of you going to Andrea's party without me?"

"What? Why?"

"I mean I just feel a little weird with you going out with out me"

"What is it? Do you not trust me?"

He stayed quiet