Secrets ((31))

~The Next Day~

Kim's POV

I woke up with Jc laying on my stomach,I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.I got on my phone and checked my social media's, I posted a picture from the photoshoot yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Kimmy:Had a great time at the photoshoot with Maddi yesterday 🙈😻📸:@EStudios

📸:@EStudios

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I exited out and remembered that me and Jc's one year anniversary is tomorrow I'm so excited,and I have the perfect Present.I went into my contacts and texted Romeo.
Kim🎃:Hey! Are you free to tattoo me today?

Romeo✒️:Yeah I can see you at 3.

Kim🎃:Perfect see you then😋

I got out of bed without waking Jc and went to take a shower.once I was done showering I put on a black and light green sweater like crop top,some black ripped jeans,and my black gym Shoe wedges.

I put one my choker and all my earrings two in my cartilage and one in my earlobe,I part my hair down the middle and straighten it,then do my makeup.
I walked downstairs and seen Kian watching TV.

"Hey Kiki"

"Hey Kimmy"

"Where's Maddi?"I said setting down next to him

"She still asleep,where's Jc?"

"He's also asleep still"

"What are you guys doing for your anniversary?"

"Well I'm getting Jc's name tattooed on my wrist with like a little crown on it,then I want to get him something special."

"Awesome well I hope you guys have fun but not too much fun we don't need little Kim's and Jc's around here"he laughed

"Oh come on you would love little kids you could corrupt with the crad face."

"Have you and Jc talked about that?,like if you were to become pregnant."

"Umm not we haven't but I kind of want to now."I looked down

"Well look I just want you to know that you are like my sister and I'll always be here for you"

"Thanks Kiki"I hugged him

"No problem"

"Well I'm going to the mall,tell Maddi were I went and if Jc ask I'm....at the doctor...I don't know just not the mall"

I graded my keys and my purse and left out the door

~The Mall~

I'm I'm the middle of the mall and its 1:56 I have a half an hour let's do this