"Hi" ((38))

Three days later...

Kim's POV

These last couple of days have been hell,all I've seen doing is taking care of other people,making them happy as lipping people from killing each other.I haven't slept in days,I've been running around 24/7,and I haven't eaten much in days as well.and being pregnant doesn't help my case,right now I'm hiding from everyone in the backyard I know worst hiding spot ever,but it's 3am so yea.so I'm in the backyard at 3am and eating a grilled cheese looking at the sky trying to relax.while I was just day dreaming I felt something on my back,I turn around and see a little kitten.she was white and light brown with greenish eyes she was adorable.

"Well hello there cutie"I said picking her up and placing her in my lap

"I wish I could keep you"I said petting her "but there's too much going right now"

I feel like she heard me because after I said that she started to purr which was adorable.

"Aww don't be sad look I'll make you a deal,if you keep coming back I'll feed as if you were mine deal?"

I stuck out my hand and she look at it funny before placing her paw in my hand

"Good"

I heard the door creek which must have scared her making her ran off,I look over and it's Jc.he comes over and sits next to me

"Hey what are you doing out here?"

"Nothing just trying to relax"I said with a sigh

"You alright,you haven't really been yourself lately"

"Yea just a little stressed that's all"

"If you want, I could help you cope with your stress"

" And how would you do that?"

He picked me up taking he in house and  to his room and on his bed.he came in between my legs and lays his head on my stomach wrapping his arms about my waist. I felt him rest his hand on my butt,I chuckle a little and run my hands through his hair.

"You'll see"he said answering my question from outside "I love you"

"I love you too"and that was the last thing I said before I fell asleep

The next day...

The next morning I woke up no Jc,I look to my left and see a sticky note.

'I said I would help cope with your stress ,and I'm a man of my word'

Love~Jc (:

Aww how nice I look to my right and see breakfast mmmmm. After I eat my breakfast that Jc made,and I only know Jc made it because he is a great cook and it was amazing. I go downstairs and see nobody,then I hear scratching at the back door. I in the kitchen and look  through the glass door that leads to the backyard and see Wishbone. I open the door for him letting him in,and back upstairs and decided to watch same tv and eventually fell asleep.

----
Hey guys so sorry for the late and short chapter but I'm working on something 😏 just hold off and I promise the story will be back on schedule,also we hit over 900+ reads, I love you guys sooo much 😭😩😘😍💖.but as always I'll see you guys in the next one.💮

-La'Nae⚜️