Cheering up ((19))

Kim's POV

After Jc told me to leave I ran home went straight to my room and shut the door.I can't believe he lies to me and told me to leave I started to cry.

"Kim are you ok?"Maddi said coming in my room

"No"I cried

She came over to my bed and hugged me as I cried into her chest

"Tell me what happen."

I told her everything and she looks shocked

"I get that he didn't tell me because it meant nothing,but by him not telling me it makes it seem like something and he lied to me."

"Jc loves you with all his heart I can tell by how he acts around you and the way he care's for you."

"*sigh* I just don't know what to do,I feel like I am wrong"

"Look tomorrow you can go over there and set things right."

"Thanks Mad dog I love you"I said hugging her

"No problem Kim K love you too.and because this is you guy's first fight I won't kill him"

"Thanks"

"Want go to the mall to help you feel better?"

"You know me so well"I laughed

I grabbed my phone and the car key and went to the mall

"Where do you want to go first?"I asked Maddi

"I don't really know, how about we go to the Nike factory I need some shoes.then we can just walk around if you want."

"Sure that's fine"

We went to the Nike factory and I got some white and mint green Nike air max and some storts bras,Maddi got some sports bras and some white and gray Nikes.after a while of walking around we got hungry and went to the food court.

"What do you want to eat"Maddi asked me

"McDonald's!!"I yell

"Ok"she laughed

After we ate we decided to go home.once we got home we went to our rooms and put our stuff away,it was abut 9 so i went to got talk to Maddi.

"Hey"I said jumping on her bed

"What up"

"I just wanted to say thanks for taking me out"

"No problem that's want I am here for,so you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yea I guess I'm just gonna go over their apologize and be done."

"Good well I am going to bed.goodnight"

"Goodnight"

I went to my room and hoped in the shower and put on a gray crop top and white fuzzy shorts and got on my computer I watched a few of my favorite YouTuber's like Liza,superwoman, and Latoyaforever just to name a few after a while I got tired so I shut my lap top and slid it unber my bed,put my phone on the charger and let sleep taker over me.

----
Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated in like a month I've been getting ready for school😩😩 and I'm really lazy but I will try to upload faster but I will see you guy's in the next chapter

-La'Nae