All is forgiven ¿?((42))

🐱

Kim's POV

I wake back up and looked around I stretch and flip over to an empty stop. Odd... Memories of this morning started to replay in my head making me remember why Jc wasn't in bed with me. I checked my phone for any notifications and see that its now 3 in the afternoon, after that I got up and went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair bc it was a mess the aftermath of going to bed angry is not pretty. Once that was done I headed downstairs and see the one and only JC caylen in the kitchen making something, a creek made by the floor caused him to look back at me.

"Hey sleepyhead" he smiles at me

Why is he acting like we weren't arguing this morning

"Hi" I waved before sitting at a bar stool

"Sleep well?"he asked me

Dafuk

"Why are you acting like everything is all happy, and nothing wrong?"

"Because there's nothing wrong yes we got in argument this morning and we will talk about it but there's nothing wrong"he said now sitting next to me

"There IS something wrong Jc your pushing this to the side like its homework and even worse you lied to me...again" I stated putting my head down

"Look at me" he said putting his finger under my chin turning my head "I know this looks bad but the only reason I didn't want to talk about it this morning is bc you were a little tipsy and you had a hangover I could tell and  that would have made the situation worse."

"But who is Oli-"

"Ah ah ah Olivia is just a friend of mine"

I just rolled my eyes

"Hey I'm serious, I've known her for a long time so if I wanted to be with her then I would don't u think?"

I nod my head

"Alright I didn't text you because I wanted to let you calm down from the little argument we had yesterday about the party and eventually it slipped my mind."

"How Jc?, how did that slip your mind?"I said crossing my arms taking his finger from under my chin

"Bc I was still mad at the time, and plus think of it this way did you call me?"

"No"

"Was I on your mind all night"

"No"

"Ok then see problem solved" he said getting up

"No its not why didnt you come home last night?" I said following him

"Well I can't drive right aftre ive been drinking can I?"

"I guess not"

"Fine its solved but this Olive chick needs to know about me and you staying at her house will not turn into a usual thing"

"Deal now give me a kiss"

He wrapped his arms around me and brought me closer to his chest. He looked down at me and kissed me and of course I kissed back.

"Whoa someone made up I see"

We pull apart and look to see Maddie standing behind us laughing

"Yea"Jc said kissing my forehead