Perfect Ending {{43}}

Kim's POV😁

I was having a movie night with Jc, Kian, and Maddie. Kian and Maddie were cuddled on the floor and me and Jc were on the couch. I started to stare off into space instead of watching the move and I start to think about this year. This year I was able to graduated, move to LA with my best friend, Meet the best boyfriend and 2nd best friend I could ever ask for. This year tought me that there's no such thing as perfect so take that unperfect thing or person and make it your own perfect. It also tought me that I really do love Jc and I want to spend the rest of my life with him by my side in a realationship or not, and I have a best friend that will have my back through any and everything and I will forever love her. I also have a new best friend who I have become close enough with to call my brother who I love with all my heart and is the shoulder I will cry on. With that said I can say that this has been a bigger and better year for me and my passtion withh my best friend, and im exited for many years to come.This truly is the perfect end.

"You ok Kim?' Jc asked

"I'm just fine" I said laying my head on his shoulder

Wassup guys La'Nae here and yes this is the end of this story now if you want is to continue just comment or DM me and I'll keep it going but a new story will be coming soon sooo I'll see you guy's in the next one.😊

-La'Nae😉