Opportunity's ((28))

Kim's POV

Me and Jc got in the car and Jc started to vlog again.

"Ok guys so we just left the eye doctor and me and Kim got glasses but Kim has to wear hers more often the me,an ain't that right Kim?"he pointed the camera at me

"What ever"I rolled my eyes

"Put your glasses on"

I grad the bag with the glasses in it and graded mine,I took them out the case and put them on.they were rounded, black and gold,and thick at the top and thin at the bottom.

"You look beautiful"

"You put on yours"I took the camera and pointed it at him

He took them out the bag then out the case his were rounded to and were plan black,and kind of thick.

"Awww you look so cute Jc,My baby"I gushed

"Yea yea"

I handed him back the camera and started to drove to the mall

~~At the mall~

We've been walking around for a while now we bought some stuff and now we're going to the food court and getting some subway.

We were eating and I got a call from my mom.

"Hello"

"Hey sweetie I just wanted call and see how your doing i haven't seen you in a while."

"Well I'm doing great and I miss you guys

"Great I miss you more,and Jassica says hi"

"Tell her I said hey,and maybe we can facetime later"

"I can do that well i have to go love you"

"Love you too bye"

"Who was that?"

"My mom,she wanted to see how I was doing."

"Awe I actually never asked you were you and Maddi are from?"

"Were from Orlando,Florida"

"Oh ok"

"I'll me right back I have to use the bathroom"

I got up and went in the bathroom, I did my business and washed my hands.when I came back out their were 2 girls one had red hair and the other brown taking to Jc they must be fans.

I walked back to our table and the red head of must have graded a seat from somewhere else but the other one was in my seat.

"Um excuse me can I have my seat back"I smiled at her

She looked back at me,rolled her eyes and said "Move your feet,lose your seat"and turned back around

Do I want to let my craziness out on this girl or do I want to irritate her?

Ummmm I'll irritate her first then if she get shit twisted then I'll let it out.Jc was about to say something but I stopped him and sat on his lap.Jc talked to the red headed girl while the other one was eyeballing me.