Graduation! ((4))

Kim's POV

The next two days went by pretty smooth my grades are good,my classes have been really easy,Amber still trys to talk to me and Maddi.I seriously don't know what her problem is but I am not going to think about that because today is the day.The day were all of my hard work has payed off.I have been dreaming of this day since 3rd grade.

So after I got up I got in the shower then I put on a dark red thigh high dress and my white converse. I went to the bathroom put on mascara,eye liner,and dark red lipstick.I put on my cap and gown and head to school.

At school

As I enter the school I see Maddi talking to Grace.

"MADDI!"I yelled she looked over at me said bye to Grace and walked over to me.

"Hey Kim I like your outfit."

"Thanks I like yours to."she had on a blue thigh high dress with white converse.she had on mascara ,eye liner,and nude color lipstick.

Me and Maddi were never the girls to were heels only on really special events, but that's why we become best friends.all the other girls would dress up in heels and were a lot of make-up,and we would be the only two to were sneakers with dresses and not a lot of make-up and its been that way sense middle school.

"Come on let's go take our seats."she said while grading my hand

Maddi POV (YAY)

"Where do you want to sit in the front or the back?"Kim asked me

"Ummm let's sit in the front so we can see each other."I said Guiding her to our seats.

"Everyone take your seates we're about to begin calling names."one off the staff tladold us.

1 hours later

"Mel countryside"the pronouncer announced she walked on stage got her diploma then walked off stage.My name is next I am excited I have dreamed of this sense I was little and its finally caming true.

"Aww its OK Maddi don't cry."Kim says and hugs me I didn't even know I was crying.

"Madison Jones"they said Kim let go of me and I walked up on stage got my diploma and felt like I was on top of the world.

Kim's POV

After a little while they get to the k's.

"Kamaya moor"he said everyone clapped while she went to get her diploma. My name is next,I am so happy that I finally get to graduate.

"Kimberly Hollow"he said I walked up on stage got my diploma I am so happy.I look at the audience and seen my mom and Maddi's mom and it made me even happier.I thought they won't going to make it because of work.when I got off stage I grabbed Maddi and ran to our mom's.

" Hey mom,Hey Jessica."I said to my mom and Maddi's mom

"Omg honey we are so proud of both of you."my mom said as both of them huged us.

"Thanks" we both said in unison

"So who wants to go to out to eat to celebrate?"Jessica said

"Sure"we all agreed

"Aright then let's go."he said heading to the car.

At Restaurant

We walk into the restaurant 'this is a nice place' I thought as we sat down

"Hello my name is Nate and I will be serving you all today,are you guys ready to order?"he asked

"Umm I will have the chicken salad with an unsweetened tea thank you."my mom said

"I will have the shrimp skimpy with a sweet tea thank you."Jessica said

"We Both will have the pasta with the shrimp and chicken and two ice coffee's."I said what? girls got to eat.

"OK I will back with your food."Nate said and left.

30 minute's later

After we ate our food which was really good.but now we are at my house talking about to buy our tickets to California.

"So have you girls picked a house?"Jessica asked

Yea we did and let me tell u its is beautiful."

"Ok soo the earliest flight is tomorrow morning at 12:30am" I said

"Yea that's fine I could just spent the night here."

"Yea that's fine."my mom said

After we all talked for a little while then we said goodbye to Jessica and we said goodnight and went to bed.I can't believe were going to California.

----
Hey guys so this was a long chapter and we had a new POV YAY but I hope you enjoyed it see you in the next chapter😘

-La'Nae😗