"Whoa"((10))

[In the woods]

Kim's POV

"This is the place."I said hopping out the car

"Its nice out here."

"Yup"

There was awkward silence unlit Jc spoke.

"So what made you and Maddi want to move here?"

"Well every sense we visited here last summer we made a deal that one day we would make a YouTube channel and move to California.We made our YouTube channel our second semester of high school, And sense we went to the same night school and were going to graduate together, we decided to move After we graduate and take online college."

"Wow I guess your dreams came true."

"Yup"

I got bord I was going to ask Jc something but I got a text message.

Unknown:Hello😏

Me:who is this?

Unknown: you don't know me but I know you and I know were you are

Me: sure you do😒

Unknown: your in the woods with some boy.I remember because you went here last year.

Me:OK now your scaring me

Then I felt someone cover my eyes and mouth. I begin the panic and stared kicking and punching and crying.whoever was holding me noticed I was crying they let me go,I turn around and it was Jc.

"OMG JUSTIN YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!!!!,WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?"I said freaking out at first then crossing my arms

"Aw come on it was funny."He said

I stayed silent

"Are you really that mad at me?"He asked stepping closer to me

I still stayed silent

"Well I know what could make you talk to me."now he was even closer to me.(that didn't sound creepy at all😃😅😃)

"And what might-"I was cut off by Jc's lips on mine,at first I didn't move because this was all happening so fast. Then after a knew what was happening I kissed back.it was a sweet and passionate kiss,after a while he pulled away.

"Whoa"I said breathless

"I am sorry I don't know what came over me"Jc said looking down

"No,no Jc its ok,I actually liked it"I said looking down hoping he wouldn't see me blushing

"Don't hide it its cute when you blush."he said lifting my chin with his pointer finger

"Thanks...its getting late we should be heading back."

"Hey,why did you call me Justin when I scared you?"

"Sometimes when I get mad or really excited I call people their full names,sometimes it just happens randomly I don't know why,Want to drive?"

"Sure"he answered getting into the car.

The car ride home was filled with laughter, and us screaming the lyrics to all kind of songs.After a while Jc's hand kept getting closer to mine until we were holding hands,I had a smile so big it could be seen from space.When we got back to the o2l house we walked in to everyone in the living room staring at us.

"Ummm guys"Connor said looking at our hands that were still wrapped around each other

We both quickly separated and stared blushing.

"I am going to go shower,then go to bed.i am tired,Goodnight guy's."I say heading upstairs to shower hearing a lot of 'good nights'in return.

I got out the shower,put on some red shorts and a black shirt.then I put my hair in a messy bun and took off my make up and went to bed.

----
Hey guys soon they finally kissed😗😗.
Do you think they will be together? Find out in the next chapter🐰.

-La'Nae🐸