ii.

EXO x BTS

"Like I said, this place has the best coffee than the shit they have on campus!" Jimin beamed, skipping his way over to the small cafe located down a small narrow street filled with clothing boutiques and small bakeries.

"How did you manage to find this place? Did you chase a loan shark down here before killing him?" Jeongguk muttered in an unimpressed tone. He dragged his feet down the road tiredly, becoming more exhausted at the older male's cheerful mood.

"I did not!" The, now black haired, male responded with a pout. "My friend works here. He suggested this place once when we skipped class and this has become my favorite place to fetch coffee."

"You mean you have a friend other than us?" The younger responded with a teasing tone, referring to their gang. Jimin flashed a glare before pulling the cafe door open.

"I'm not all bad like somebody," he groaned, but his frustration dissipated as he heard a cheerful call from inside. "Jiminie!"

"Taehyungie!"

Jeongguk scrunched his face in distaste at the unfamiliar names. He stood silently at the entrance, observing the Taehyungie guy who stood behind the counter, hair bright red and an odd rectangular smile taking up majority of his face. Strange, he thought.

"Do you want the usual?" The red hair male asked as he grabbed the clear plastic cups stacked near the register.

"Yup, oh! And this is my friend. Jeon Jeongguk." Jimin introduced as he flagged over the other who casually strolled over to the two. "He's paying."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taeh--"

"I'll take whatever Jimin's having." Jeongguk interrupted, throwing down twenty thousand won before finding himself a table seated near the window. Taehyung frowned at Jimin who shrugged. "He's the cold, heartless asshole I told you about."

Taehyung nodded in understanding, inputting the order before returning the change.

"Keep it. He's rich anyways so it doesn't matter." Jimin stated, grabbing the money and putting it into the tip jar.

"Jimin-ah!" The younger called from the table, waving his phone. "Its here."

The black haired male groaned, excusing himself while Taehyung proceeded to make the drinks. Jimin took a seat across from Jeongguk who showed him the message. "New mission. Tonight at midnight."

"But we just got back!" The older complained, slamming his head on the table. "I'm tired."

"You say that all the time," Jeongguk rolled his eyes at the over exaggerated show Jimin was displaying as he whined in his seat. "My father said he's paying us double since it's suppose to be a difficult mission. We'll need everyone."

"We're flipping a coin to see who gets Hoseok hyung as a partner because it sure as hell won't be me again. All he does is scream in terror. Actually, he's always screaming in terror."

Before Jeongguk could reply, Taehyung plopped on a chair beside Jimin, placing the order on the table. "Two vanilla lattes, honey bread, and a smile!" He spoke, displaying a smile at the end of his sentence.

"You interrupted our conversation," the younger responded coldly.

"Funny, everyone says that." Taehyung chuckled as he took a bite of the honey bread. "Ah, so good. Have you ever had any?"

"No."

"Well, you should try some." Taehyung used his fingers to break of a piece of the bread that was coated with whipped cream. "Say ah!"