ix.

this chapter might be really boring for some people. i apologize ahead of time. it's just to get in the mood for their missions and who they're up against. and apparently wattpad has a limit on how many gifs you can put in a chapter >.< LOL

again, sorry for the late update... i had to write and re-upload this 3 times because wattpad hates me.

"TONY!!!"

Taehyung stood silently at the entrance of the restaurant as the other greeted the said male, embracing him with smiles; all but Jeongguk of course. There were guards securing every door of the restaurant and the brunette could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand. His soul nearly jumped out of his body when Jimin slung his arm around Taehyung, pulling him towards the taller male.

"Tony, this my best friend and newest member of the group, V." He introduced, pushing his friend forward. Taehyung fidgeted with his shirt, his brain turning to mush and before he could process a proper introduction, his mouth had a mind of his own. "Turn up!"

He expected a bullet to the head, or stab in the heart, or even just a simple slap in the face for saying something so stupid to, whom he believed to be, another leader of a huge mafia group. Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, bracing himself for the punishment, but was shocked to hear the man laughing loudly.

"Oh man, you really are something else, huh?" Tony laughed, brushing the tears from his eyes. "Don't worry kid. I'm not going to kill you. Now if my boss were here, he'd probably make you do a couple of push-ups."

Jeongguk coughed in his hand, drawing the attention back to him. "As I've mentioned before, this is his first mission. He's never experienced anything outside of his training, rather than monitoring from behind the computer screen. However, this will not be an issue. If he gets himself killed, it's his fault."

Taehyung felt a stab to his pride. He bit his lip, feeling hurt by the other's words. Was he really that easy to throw away? Jimin gave his friend a reassuring squeeze before dragging him over to a table while Jeongguk continued to discuss business in private at a table further away.