recap

(you can skip to the next chapter if you are already caught up)

Jeongguk's team, BTS, are currently in Japan on a mission to take down Mr. X and his team, who are threatening their mafia empire. While on a mission, BTS were led into an ambush, barely escaping but loosing Taehyung in the process.

Another gang group, GOT7, were completing their mission at the same location when one of their member's had mistaken Taehyung as one of Mr. X's men, resulting in him being kidnapped. While BTS were rescuing Taehyung, GOT7 realized their mistake and apologized to their business partners and friends, BTS, deciding to combine forces in taking down Mr. X's team.

Jeongguk, now battling his growing feelings towards Taehyung and feeling bad for putting him in danger, offered to take the older male to Disneyland as an apology, much to his member's confusion.

While Jeongguk and Taehyung were away, BTS were lounging in their safe house when they suddenly realized Mr. X had assembled a new team, MONSTA X, who were hacking their systems after tracing their location.

Jimin and Mark, who had been stalking Jeongguk and Taehyung at Disneyland, were unaware of the situation as they were caught redhanded by the couple and now dealing with a new unfamiliar visitor.

Park Bogum who is revealed to be Taehyung's first love and ex boyfriend, after moving away to Japan with his family for business related things. However, his identity as Mr. X is still unknown to the group.

Meanwhile, BTS are still unable to contact Jeongguk and are forced to escape their hideout while Monsta X pursue them, only to be captured in the end.

Jimin and Mark, having later been separated from Taehyung and Jeongguk, got in touch with Jin minutes before the capturing. The eldest member urged them to get backup and track their location.

Mark ran off to warn Jeongguk while Jimin ran to get a head start, making his way towards his vehicle to contact Jeongguk's dad, only to find that things are bigger than it seems.