Chapter One...

Jawariyah's room..

Her current bedroom

Her current bedroom.... A dream room...

Jawariyah POV....

"Mom please... Not now" I said with watery eyes.

"Honey we have too... I and your dad... Forget it... He's not a bad guy" mom said to me. I k ow he's not a bad guy even I like him but why that's sooo soon?

"Okay fine Jawariyah don't cry you're spoiling your 20,000 rupees make up." Mom said and I smiled. I know the molvi (marriage conductor in Muslims) was here for our nikkah.

"Come on sweety you have too" mom said and I nodded. Why should I. Can't they tell me the reason for that urgent marriage.

But besides that I should agree that Samad is a really nice guy. I thinks he's perfect for me. I really like him...

We went down in the drawing room and I praised number of guests. The males were in our garden.

"Asalamualiakum Aunty" I said to Samad's mom.

"Walaikumasalam... Jawariyah.. You look gorgeous" she said and I thanked her.

The molvi sat in front of me and asked the question....

1. "You Jawariyah Sultan accept Samad Zafar Khan as your groom?" He asked and I caught my moms eyes. She nodded looking into my eyes and I replied the molvi.

"Yes I do" I replied.

2. "You Jawariyah sultan accept Samad Zafar Khan as your groom?" I nodded but this time not looking into my moms eyes.

3. "You Jawariyah sultan accept Samad Zafar Khan as your groom?" He said and I replied that I do.

My mother in law hugged me and whispered sorry in my ear but... Why she did that? I didn't ask her but found it weird. After my mother in law my real mother.... MY MOM... Came to hug my and I cried but secretly I hide those tears.

Everyone congratulate me and forced me to eat the sweets. I even wasn't able to chew all of them at once.

"So how's Mrs. Samad Zafar Khan feeling????" My best friend Taira asked. On that current moment I realised that I am married. I could belie e those three words changed my while life.

"Should I tell Taira that my mother in law said sorry to me" I said to myself slightly in a whispering manner.

"Come on tell me.. What the hell is going on in your mind?" She asked confidently reading my expressions from years.

"Taira actually my.... Mother in law whispered something in my ear and I think she said sorry after nikkah" I told her and felt relaxed.

"Oh that's quite weird" she said and I nodded.

"The thing is why she said sorry after nikkah?" I claimed.

"May be you heard it wrong!" She asked but I was sure she said sorry to me.