Chapter Twenty Two...

Samad's POV....

Everything was perfect until she came to me and said: "I am leaving" Jawariyah repeated the second time when I pretended that I didn't listen to her.

"Huh.. ? Where?" I asked more off dead and shocked.

"For office..." Was all she said and closed the door.

"Wait....!" I almost screamed and she opened the door seeking her face inn. "Isn't that so soon?" I asked.

"I am not the boss here... Like you" she smirked and left me alone.

I just nodded and had some sips of the tea she served. It was great to gave the same tea after a long time. I changed into my full suit and walked down for breakfast.

"Sir... Mam..! she placed your breakfast here..." The maid said and after a long time I smiled at her which was something she didn't expect from me.

"Fine then.. I'll have some and freeze the rest.. Don't even waste a bit of it..." I said and she just smiled. I never thought I would be madly in love with Jawariyah like that.. That's weird.

*****************************

I entered the office and before stepping inn.. I found something weird... The receptionist didn't greet me and even I found my staff eyeing me and then whispering.. No one bother to praise me like they did it before.

"Poor boss.. And his freaking wife?" I heard a man whispered to another and before I could step closer the blazed away.

I turned back and found some group of staff laughing at me..

"She was unzipped" I heard someone saying and I moved towards my office. I walked towards the lift and went on my office room floor.

Something's really fishy?

"Asalamualiakum Sir" Ms.Sania slightly whispered as if she was scared of something.. Or may be scared of me.

"Walaikumasalam.." I replied weirdly but it didn't seem as she heard my reply and she immediately rushed towards the TV remote and closed the TV.

"What happened?" I asked as she seemed nervous and I could notice she was slightly shivering. "What hell is happening?" I yelled repeating myself with different vocabulary this time.

"No... Nothing!" She muttered.

"Tell the truth.." I demanded. I have never yelled at her in that way ever before and I could say she was scared but not more than me.. I don't know what's happening.. Everyone down was acting weird now even Ms.Sania.

She didn't reply me and just switch the TV on.

"Ya Rahman..! Ya Raheem.." Was all I said as I dropped myself on the nearby couch.

Mr. Samad the son of CEO Mr. Zafar Khan is not even a business man but he's a murderer..

Murderer of his own child..! Yes yes yes.. ! I know its horrible but truth is always bitter..

His own wife was found with someone else hugging her... Look at her back...!

The news truly shattered me.. They were zooming Jawariyah's unzipped back and she was found on someone's shoulders.

This man is non other than her boyfriend... And no one knows who was the real father of the child..

What? This is not true..!

I grabbed a glass and threw it to hit the TV and the screen broken. The glass shattered into pieces and I could see no one here. Ms. Sania escaped out.

I just dashed out of the building so I could bring her back her. Bring Jawariyah back home before she faces all the insult.

This drive was one of my worst drives... I was hurt and upset.. I don't know whether who told the media about the whole shit. I don't know what will DAD do to me I just told mom and I don't know whether she shared it with dad or not.

Who freaking told the Media?

Jawariyah..? No she can't do that to me... I am not a murderer. She can't let the media make fun of me. She just can't do that.. Stop it Samad she just can't? But then who did it..

Aryan? Does he know that Jawariyah was pregnant? And even that I killed the child?

Well I parked my car outside the building ignoring the 'NO parking' hazard. Reciting few names of Allah helped me a lot before stepping inn the building.

*****************************

I hope you loved it.. It was so thrilling wasn't it..? Huh..!

Come on now wait for the next chapter and you gotta vote..

Thanku.. Strongties..

Thank you all for those precious time and votes.. Love you all..

.