Chapter Twenty Seven...

Samad's POV....

Today after three days she has been discharged... I was suppose to bring her soon but the way she reacted in the hospital these days even confounded the doctors. I tried to grab her hand when she tried to climb up the entrance stairs she ignored my hand and asked for the maid's help.. :-(

I am at home today and I am at leave from the office for a while as Sadiq bhai will surely handle everything... I leaned my head at the edge of the bed and the knock just disturbed my position. I popped out before the maid could enter with a cup of tea in her hands.

"Your tea... Hot and strong..!" The maid said with emotionless expressions.

"Keep it here.." I said pointing at the side table beside my bed. "How is she..? Did she eat something?" I asked surely with concerned looks that I could hardly hide. "What about the medicines did she have it?" I popped up with multiple question.

The maid was the only option as Jawariyah wasn't letting me see her nor did she open her room door when I was downstairs.

"Sir may I say something.. I might say something you won't like but I think you shouldn't leave her alone and stay up..." She said pointing me out that I am leaving her down alone. I didn't say something and tried not to glare at her so I better moved my eyes away. "I don't know what happened that day but Mam wanted to kill herself.. She wasn't feeling well and before I went for a glass of juice.. I found her fainted..!" She said and my mouth dropped down.. I was always good at English but I could hardly utter a word this time.

"Hmm" was all I said without a groaning sound.

"And Sir... Mr. Aryan called when you and Mam were at hospital.." She whispered and I think she was getting scared.

"What...?" At least I said something... Thank goodness..! "When did he? And you're telling me now?" I asked with a huge glare this time as I couldn't control anymore... Why didn't she told be before was she all dead... Or she didn't want to...?

*****************************

The cooling of AC bought goosebumps in my arms and I hid under the blanket again just sneaking my head out so I could use my phone.

My eyes were drowsy as darkness covered my eyes but it didn't last for long as suddenly the bell rung.. And I dropped my legs off of the bed..

Who the hell is this at 11:30pm in the night..! Crazy people..! Well I forced myself to walk doing the stairs in favour of gravity.

I opened the door and was shocked to see the face I never expected to come in front of my eyes.."Uncle.. Mr.Sultan" I whispered with confounding expressions but I could hardly say anything... He furious eyes deeply glared me as I stepped back soon Jawariyah came up after me... 

"Dad...." Jawariyah sobbed on her dad's strong chest as her dad wrapped his huge arm around Jawariyah and glared me. I am sure he's going to kill the hell out of me.

"Asalamualiakum.... Sir... Great to see you here..!" I lied in a whispering tone and I stiffed.

"Hmm.. I'll talk to you and your dad later.. Okay..! Whatever you did was wrong and you'll have to pay for her tears.." Her dad threatened me and moved his gaze away as he grabbed Jawariyah's luggage..

What luggage? She's leaving me all Alone...!

"..Jawariyah..." I called her out.

"Don't you dare... Take her name" Mr. Sultan yelled at me and pulled Jawariyah out of the house. I followed them and grabbed her hand.

"Leave her hand.. Now!" Her dad hissed at me.

"She's my wife... At least I could talk to her..." I hissed back in ordering tone as his jaws clenched but not more than mine.

"Talk to her in the Court..." He said as I pushed his grip out of Jawariyah's hand and dragged her inn.

******************************

.
.
.
.
Well... Well.... Well...!

Pretty Sad but sad.. Hahaha... Don't stop reading..it just a little thrill...

Secondly and shockingly the song somehow explains Jawariyah's feelings... :-()

Do vote... Vote hunger... !