Chapter Seventeen...

Jawariyah's POV...

I just had to sit beside Samad noe on the dinner table... I must day they were so happy to see us after a long time... I didn't dare to tell them about our miscarriage nor did Samad. I think we'll end up keeping it a secret.

We all were just chatting suddenly Samad started coughing... I just served him a glass of water and we focused in food.

"Fara eat something dear.." Sadiq Bhai's wife said to her daughter and there my eyes filled up with tears.. I would have doing the same thing eight months later... I mean not just eight months because the child would just have my milk.

A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it up. Samad was sitting beside me as he quickly grabbed my hand.

"Jawariyah you okay.." Samad's mom asked and I just nodded.

"I'm sorry..." Samad whispered in my ear and I just moved my hand away... The hand he was grabbing under the table..

"Any good news... Bhabhi" Sadiq Bhai's wife said and everyone laughed whereas I and Samad just looked unto each others eyes. I was about to burst into hundred tears but I tried to manage.. I just passed a smile and they all thought I was blushing...

"Its just been four months.. " was all Samad said and again turned to look at me but I moved my gaze away. They all laughed looking at our expressions and we continued to eat our foods.. Honestly at that very moment my hunger died but still I tried to stuff some food forcefully.

******************************

We all were done with food and the cleaning of crockery.. It was time for us to leave noe but suddenly uncle said something.

"Could you guys stay here tonight?" Uncle requested more than asking us. I was all speechless and Samad looked into my eyes.

"Sure.." Was all I said. I don't want to hurt their feelings.. Everyone smiled and we were dispersed to our respected rooms.

I was back to my room where I first stepped after my marriage. All those memories were replaying but suddenly Samad's cough distracted my mind. Is he really sick..? He was all okay in the car? Or may be I didn't notice?

"I am on the floor.. " he said in his cracked voice. He wasn't willing to sleep with me..? Or may be he wanted me to feel relax..? He quickly grabbed the pillow from the bed, put it on the floor and lay down.

The whole night he kept coughing.. Meanwhile I tried to sleep but eventually I failed. His cough was scaring me.. I know he was sick but I just waited for him to sleep... As his eyes shut I popped our off bed and went in the washroom.. I quickly grabbed a towel and dipped it in cold water. After all that stuff I directly put that wet towel on his forehead that would surely loosen his fever.

After repeating this for process every minute... Didn't really seem to work as he wasn't feeling better.. His head was still molten and I got worried.

"Samad... Samad... Wake up" I shook his shoulders but he didn't respond. I know he wasn't good. "Samad wake up" I yelled and it worked he sat down as he was laying before..

"I know..  Its sad to be alone.. " he blurted madly.. May be he was dreaming of something well I just made a cup of tea and have gum drink it forcefully..

"Its nice.. " was all he said. I could read his eyes as he was just looking at me but we didn't share words and maintained silence. I gave him some tablets and he quietly had them. Before we were back to our respected places. I tried to say something.

"I know you have never slept at floor... You can come on the bed.." I dared to offer as he was ill.

"With you" he whispered but he didn't sound sad nor bad.

"I'll just swap.. Our places" I added and there his voice broke.

"It's okay... Thanks for the favours and the tea.. " he said as he turned of the lights.

I know I am anger with him but still I miss him... I hate sleeping alone on bed. Even at my friends place... I miss him a lot.

*****************************

Hey guys...! All the hot readers.   Keep reading the whole stuff and enjoy it by voting..

Woah....