Chapter Sixteen...

Samad's POV...

I continued to go to the office. My company was just drowning.

"Samad... Where have you been? You aren't even answering my calls..." Sadiq bhai yelled at me and I just nodded.

"Jawariyah.. Is the one calling us.. You are just totally alone... And happy with your wife.." Sadiq bhai hissed at me...

"Jawariyah.. Is in touch with you guys?.." I asked blankly.. I never thought she would continue to talk yo my patents or family.

"Yeah..! But you guys aren't even visiting us... So mom has invited you guys.. At least this would bring you home... Inform Jawariyah too..." He said and went back to his cabin...

Omg...! Now how would I bring Jawariyah there... She won't come... She won't even listen to you... Should I call her..  Should I ask... Her... But if I'll go there without her then they would surely ask why Jawariyah isn't here.. I can't say the truth..

I had to call her.. So I dared to dial her phone.. But as expected.. She didn't answer the phone.. And I know she won't but still I kept trying... And it was no use.. So I decided to call her from Sadiq Bhai's phone.. She would surely answer it..

"Bhai... I need your phone.. To call Jawariyah.. My battery is dead.." I lied.

"Okay.. But you could inform her at home... I mean you are invited for night.." He said and again I started thinking for a lie...

"You know.. Ladies take hours to dress themselves up.. Sooo" I ended up and we both laughed. I grabbed his phone.

"Call her here.. Even I'll invite her personally.." Sadiq bhai suggested and my eyes popped out. Not again..

I called her and she answered the call in her first attempt.. Hmm...

"Jawariyah..." I said. She didn't say anything as she was about to disconnect but I tried to stop her from disconnecting the call.

"Sadiq bhai.. Is also here.. The phone is on speaker... He wanted to say something dear..." I tried to convey my message and hopefully she understood.

"Oh Samad... Aren't you coming home... I am done with cooking already... Asalamualiakum Sadiq bhai.." She greeted Sadiq bhai.. And tried to be a happy wife..

'Jawariyah... Mom wanted you two at dinner.." Sadiq bhai said and Jawariyah agreed.

"We'll leave at 8:15pm..." I tried to convince her.

"Sure.. I'll wait" she acted and I hung up.

******************************
I parked the car outside her friends house and waited for her... The door opened and she stepped out of the house.. She was wearing a Navy blue Shalwar suit and matching heels... The beautiful dress had a neat white embroidery. She was looking so pretty.. This was the suit I gifted her.... And I never thought she would look that pretty... She perfectly tied her white scarf around her face... She slightly applier a little make up all over her face. Pink lipstick with blue eye make up.

 Pink lipstick with blue eye make up

"Asalamualiakum... Beautiful" I tired to complement her. And then I just coughed as I wasn't feeling well.

"Walaikumasalam..." Was all she said. I started the car and wanted her to say something as it was all silent. I was glad that at least she sat at front seat beside me... I thought she won't sit with me and instead she would sit at back but thankfully she didn't.

I turned on the FM and a romantic song played..
TUM HI HO...

After complete one minute.. The song wasn't even finished yet but Jawariyah just closed the FM. I turned my face towards her and she moved her eyes away. Nor I dared to say anything nor did she.

I think this was my first time when I was getting scared of a woman.. I always thought man are superior but I was wrong.. I was really scared of her.. Scared of losing her forever.. I can't just lose her.

"Thanks for coming" I whispered as I dared to start a conversation.

"They are my in laws.." Was all she said. I wanted to say something to continue the conversation but couldn't think of something.

We reached at the house and I rung the bell. Before the door opened she turned to look at me and I could hardly read her emotions but she just grabbed my hand and the door went open.

******************************

Please.. Keep enjoying it.. I hope you liked this chapter at least.. Still need your views.

Vote confidently... :-)