Chapter Twenty Four...

Samad's POV...

I moved my gaze down as Jawariyah hit my chest. Her baggy eyes had flooded tears and I could see them and easily feel them.

"...Jawariyah" I blurted and at the same time she blurted my name calling it a jinx.

I wrapped my arm around her and we quietly walked towards our car. I opened the door for her and she sat inside I just closed the door and turned for the driving seat.

I started the engine and we barely said a word. I drove it to home and we both went inside. I heard her sniffles but didn't say anything.

"I'll ask the maid for food" I said to her and she slightly nodded.

Soon we had our food. I was just gritting the food as my eyes went for Jawariyah she was just chewing the meat and our gaze met.

"He fired me...!" Jawariyah blurted in her cracked voice. I didn't say anything so she remained silent for the rest of the time.

We went up in our room and settled in our bed. Was she ready to sleep with me as she was unfolding the comforter...?

"Are you furious at me?" Jawariyah whispered like a child surprisingly she sounded same as she sounded at our wedding night.

"What do think? I am?" I asked seriously as she just bowed her head down.

"Yes" she sounded more slower than last time. I could see she was scared as the question was answered few seconds later when I asked her.

"I am just thinking who told the Media" was all I said being honest. Suddenly the room went silent and after couple of minutes she said something I couldn't hear. "Huh?" I questioned.

"I did" she whispered.

"What?" I yelled and she shivered as she dropped her phone on the floor. "You did what?" I asked shockingly... She didn't say anything and this was the first time I was controlling my bursting anger inn. "Why?" Was all I asked trying to sound cool and calm.

"He drugged me..." She said I couldn't observe her emotion this time but she sounded weird and this was all I could notice.

"What? That bas****" I yelled as I threw my phone on the floor. "When?" I popped up with a question.

"At the business party... When he dragged me on the dance floor" she whispered.

"Why did you just...?" My jaws clenched as I gripped my wrist.

"Samad..." She whispered more off scared.

"So you still think I am a murderer...? Huh.?" I asked trying to drop the bursting anger. She didn't reply and I understood what she meant to say. "Thank you" was all I said and left the room.

Jawariyah's POV...

He left the room and I stood still. Do I still think he's a murderer? I asked myself...

Jawariyah 1: It was?
Jawariyah 2: It was just an accident...
Jawariyah 1: He did it...
Jawariyah 2: It was just an accident.. He didn't do it intentionally..
Jawariyah 1: He killed your child Jawariyah.. For god sake..!
Jawariyah 2: He loves you.. He's your husband..
Jawariyah 1: What about your child huh..? Does he mean nothing to you Jawariyah..?
Jawariyah 2: So should I kill Samad for revenge...?
Jawariyah 1: you lost you're child.
Jawariyah 2: So you'll lose your husband now? Again.. I can't
Jawariyah 1: He's a murderer to you...
Jawariyah 2: Do you remember how he felt.... He's hurt.. He's guilty...

Yes he's my husband..! He's sorry for his deeds... He's guilty.. It was an accident.. He doesn't know that I was pregnant... And.!

I left the room to find him and yell his name but didn't response.

"Where's Samad?" I asked the bust maid washing all the crockery we used for lunch+dinner.... Huh..?

"I thought he left with you... I didn't notice much of it..." She said and I just nodded.

I rushed back to our room and recollected my shattered phone.. It was all useless... I thought when it didn't work the way it should.

Back again... I rushed down to the maid and ask for her phone but unfortunately Samad didn't respond.

I don't know.. Why.. But I was kind of scared...

*****************************

I hope you guys enjoyed the whole chapter.. It was climaxed.. May be a little but the next chapter is...

You have to vote and comment.....

Thank you all three...
SweetAdit476..
zainab_jamil...
Strongties...