Chapter Four..

Jawariyah's POV...

More than two weeks passed away like hell. It was quite rare when he has been nice to me these days. Unhappily my in laws arranged a Private home for us.

After all these terrible days I decided to tell mom about the way he behaved with me and after that she came here to visit me in Islamabad. I know its not good when girls parents stay in her in laws but mom will just leave tomorrow as dad has to attend his meeting and he needs mom.

"Mom you can't leave me alone" I said hugging her tightly with a weak face and pale skin.

"Sweety please don't do that... Should I talk to Samad?" She asked and I nodded in rejection as I know Samad would get angry and I don't want to get insulted again.

"Jawariyah..." Samad yelled and I left my mom in the guest room and went up to see what's getting me scolded again.

"Yes Sir" I answered. Our eyes met and he glared me as he punched his study desk and throw his files on the floor. His angry face with his clenched jaws and he kept biting his lower lip and looked into my eyes as I suddenly looked down.

"My Blue File?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"I... I don't know... You told me to stay away from your things so I didn't touch them." I replied and left the room ignoring him especially not looking onto his fearful eyes.

"Hey... Hey..." He yelled pulling me in grabbing his arm on my waist pulling me into his chest.

"Look at me... Why you are ignoring me? I didn't do anything..." He asked and looked at me.

"Leave me" I gasped as he was slowly slowly tightening his grip over me.

"Why? You are legally my sweet little wife" he said a bit smirking.

I thought I blushed a little so I started biting my lower lips. He smiled and left the room suddenly he jumped into room again and whispered.

"My file? Find it." He said and left the room. I nodded and smiled. I started searching for the file and an hour passed away in a second and I couldn't notice it though at last I found the file as it was on the top of the shelf but I couldn't teach it.

"Amjad Bhai... " I yelled calling one of the servants.

"Yes ma'am" he said and stepped inn. I was still standing on the stool but suddenly when he said ma'am I slipped from the stool and fell over him.

Shockingly he was smiling at me as my chest was on his chest and he grabbed my waist. He pulled me into his body as he was breathing hardly even making me move up and down according his breath.

"...Get off me" I muttered pishing him away but he was more powerful as he even tightened his grip over my waist.

"Not so easy.. " he whispered coming closer to my ear and hugged me tightly. I trued my best to resist his heavy body but I failed not once but thrice.

"Jawariyah... What the hell.?.. Get off from my wife" Samad yelled as Amjad was still grabbing me so he realised me.

I got up and rushed towards Samad... As I tightly hugged him.

"Leave the room and get back to work..." Samad said to Amjad. I mean how could he be so calm at him. Why didn't he beat him up after all I am his wife? Why?

"Samad... Thank you" I said as I hugged him again sobbing my tears and wailing.

"How could you Jawariyah... ? I thought you loved me more than I loved you but you betrayed me." He blurted after a complete fifteen minutes silence.

"No.. I didn't do anything... He just" I tried my best to explain but Samad interrupted me.

"Damn it... You were hugging him like you even never hugged me and he was about to kiss you..." He yelled at me and throw a vase kept on the table on the table with some dry flowers. The vast was barely three inches away from me.

"Honey you okay" my mom came up rushing through the stairs.

Before she could stepped in... Samad closed the door on her gave and she just kept knocking the door. She was so scared for me but not more than me.

"Samad listen!" I yelled so I could explain him but he wasn't ready to listen me.

"Now you listen...!" He said stepping closer and closer.

"Samad..." I whispered as if my own husband was about to rape me. I stepped backwards as he suddenly pulled the scarf from my head and pushed me on the bed.

"I'll make you mine... Only mine!" He added and tears stared rolling down my eyes... My mom left the door and went down.