Chapter Thirty

Jawariyah's POV...

I fitted the fork on the bread loaf and picked it up. I just slightly moved it on the tip of my lips as it was hard to gulp the food down. The way dad dragged us down for food was suspicious and I was just waiting for his words to escape his mouth last night but he didn't say anything and I kept waiting curiously

"Dad?" I called him out.

"Hmm..." He said as if he asked for nothing.

"Say" mom commanded Dad after eyeing me.

"Just say it you both are scaring me?" I said annoyingly. I was really scared and they were the one scaring Me.

"Is Samad okay?" I asked as fear growled inside me.. I thought something had happened to him as my fad couldn't say it.. Hr was already very I'll when I left him like a bitch, I was. "Say something is he fine? What happened?" I nearly yelled at them and at last Dad's mouth went open.

"I have a Friend... And he has a son... His wife died and he want to marry someone who could look after his four year old son so I thought about you when Samad divorced you.... So.. Just... Think about it..." Dad said and I just stared at him stupidly without saying a single word. "That child will make you feel good as you lost yours... Think about it.." He said to me. "Stop worrying about him... If you had to leave him.." Dad spatted back. Someone said true we always feel the importance of something when we couldn't get that thing back.

I mean what the hell is this? I just got divorced and now dad is gonna make me marry again.

"Dad?" I called him out of his stupid thoughts.

"Jawariyah you should give it a try... You should" Mom ordered and I just left the dining table with incomplete plate of food.

.
.
Samad? Why did you divorce me... I still love you and I hate loving you more.. I hate it I hate everything.. What's happening in my life... Samad.. Take me away.

I don't know how and why but when I was crying.. I felt my heart aching. Its aching a lot. I pressed my palm on my chest around heart.

From somewhere my phone started ringing and I tried to grab it with my left hand as my right hand covered my chest.

"Samad?" I groaned but was happy to hear his voice.

"You okay?" He asked it first.

"Yeah I'm fine..!" I lied.. I was dying out of pain. 'You okay?' I asked.

"What happened to you..? Your breathing hard?" He was curious to know. "Jawariyah... What happened?" He spatted out. It was good to hear that he cares for me but it was late now.

"I'm fine.. Didn't I tell you?" I said to him.. He was also sick. I'm a pathetic wife.. I left him when he needed me the most.. He needed care and I left him.

"You're lying.. " he yelled at me and I was sure that he's alright now at least his yell calmed me down. "Jawariyah talk to me" he requested.

Samad's POV...

Jawariyah wasn't replying and that scared the hell out of me. I know she had a hole in her heart but she didn't knew about it.

"Jawariyah..?" I called her out as all my fever flew away. I could hear she's breathing hard. I disconnected the call and dialed her father's number. I knew he wouldn't pick the phone and that happened. I called her mother and was responded in the same way.

I immediately called my assistant Sania and ask her to contact in Karachi and send an ambulance at Jawariyah's place. I also asked her to book my tickets for Karachi and thankfully I got today's evening flight.

I even called Sadiq bhai and ask him to assign my position to someone else for some days.. He was confounded to hear that Jawariyah left me but I warned him not to tell any one. I quickly dumped my ironed clothes in my travelling bag and changed into something appropriate.

.
.
.
Well well well.... What will happen to Jawariyah..? Aww Samad is coming back to her?

Love you all after you vote ;-)