Chapter Twenty Nine...

Jawariyah POV...

"Jawariyah.." My mom said embracing me with emotionless expression.. I don't know whether she was happy to see me or not but... She hugged me at least was all I could think of it.

I was back.. Like before but with new memories.. And i could say all of them weren't bad. Well I was back now.. The same huge house with magnificent entrance welcomed my two armed guards standing on my left and right. Mom immediately pulled me inn and closed the door. It was good to be back on the same white tilled floor with huge chairs on the right side beside out kitchen. The maids were as usual busy at working in the kitchen whereas Dad just stepped a little later after me.

"I shouldn't have forced you to marry him..." Mom sobbed as the hug grew tighter. Why did she say that? She shouldn't have..?

"I'm tired.." Was all I could say..

I don't know how to feel right now but I wasn't feeling good. I don't even know whether be would have his tablets or not.. What about the food and everything? I don't even know whether the dhobi (the one who irons cloths and manage laundry) sent all the clothes back at home.

So well I decided to call the maid.
"Asalamualiakum Mam" she greeted sternly.

"Walaikumasalam.. Where's Samad?.. Rubeena.." I popped up with a question I waited for.

"Sorry mam but its 8:45pm and I am at home... Sir is all alone.." She said and we disconnected.

....
What did I just do?
I left him all alone? Sick?
This is truly pathetic...!
Samad.. I am so sorry..

I dialed his number and held it on my ear until he could respond but unfortunately he didn't. I called him again but received the same response.

Oh Allah have mercy on him...!

I tried to dial his number again. I need to talk to him... Samad please pick up the phone I prayed while resting the phone on my ear.

Thankfully he did..

"..Samad..! Thank goodness" I sighed in relief after hearing his breath.. Nothing would have been more peaceful than that.

"Samad?" I called his name out again but he didn't say a word. "Samad..? Are you there?" I asked. "Samad you're scaring me...? Samad?" I called him but he didn't say a word.

"Hymn mm" he responded like a drowsy lazy person and that scared.. That truly scared he was so sick that he even sounded like one.

"Did you have you're medicines?" I asked him... He wouldn't have sounded that sick if he would have his medicines.

"Hmm... Noooooooooooo" he whispered dragging 'o'. I know he was about to sleep now without his medicines. And I can't let that happen.

"Samad wake up... Have them" I yelled in an ordering tone.

"Yes I will... Bye" he signed and disconnected. Really..! I know he won't have those medicines he was just getting rid of me.

Omg..! I thought cupping my head in my hands.

Knock.. Knock.. And mom sneaked inn with a smiling expression all over her face which totally seemed artificial. Mom never smiles like that.. Her smile is so different.. A tiny smile placing small dimples on her cheek.. Just like Samad..! :-)

Samad again? You guys are divorced.. Aren't you?

"Jawariyah honey you look sad again.. What happened? Were you beaten by him again before leaving?" She asked as she sat beside me placing her hand on my hands.

"No mom!" I sternly said to her. "He's not like that..!" I defended him..

"Oh really.. That bas**** hurt you and you are defending him" mom said to me as I rolled my eyes away.

"Don't call him that..!" I stated and the way she was discussing him made me angry.

"Jawariyah you can't deny that a dog is always called a dog.." She said as slight glare spread across her face.

"Please Mom.. Stop it" I stood up pushing her hand away.

"You have never yelled at me in that way" Mom said to me with a disappointed expression all over her face.

"Yeah because... You have never............"

'My lovely ladies... What's up?" Dad stepped in suddenly and we both turned to look at him. "Jawariyah we wanted to talk to you..." Dad said.

"What happened?" I tried not to sound annoyed.

"Come down.. We'll talk while having food.." Dad said as I and mom followed her out the room.

I quietly followed him downstairs again and moved rightwards towards out dining table. Like always there were only four chairs.. For all three of us and one extra just to complete the set.

*****************************

I hope you enjoyed..!

I am asking you.. Not to leave the story if you didn't like the part that she's back... Instead you can vote... Wow..!