Chapter Twenty...

Jawariyah's POV...

I miss Samad..! Was an understatement. I miss that huge muscular arm tugged around my waist and his hand in mine.

Days flew away quickly but sadly. They weren't the way they were before. I have a lot of work load and even today its a business party so I just had to arrange everything in its perfect way.

"Jawariyah.. Files please" Mr. Bilal called me asking for his files so he could have a look at them and leave soon so he could rest and arrive at the party soon as being the host. Well I gave him the files and he just left after fifteen minutes. "Western dresses" was all he said before leaving. I remember how Samad made fun of me in the bride gown.

Soon I grabbed the cab and went home. The party must be starting at 7:15pm and its already 5:35pm I need to get dressed soon.

I don't wanted to be a burden on my friend so I left her house as the company offered me an apartment as being Mr. Bilal's personal assistant but I didn't bother to tell Samad about that apartment. Well I remember last time I bought three dresses abs skipped into white one but thus time I had the other two.

Before I could search for those dresses in my closet the bell rung and I rushed to open the door. There was a boy holding a box, he gave it to and left without uttering a single word.

I opened the box and it had a beautiful red dress nicely covered with net back and a bow at the front around waist..

The dress was absolutely gorgeous

The dress was absolutely gorgeous. Without even checking who gave it to me.. I slipped into that gown and got ready after light make up and tied my curl hairs into a hair bun. I quickly slipped into my high heels.. Very high heels.  They were around seven inches high and it was so hard to stand in it but I don't have another red heels.

Just imagine this girl as Jawariyah... Thank you..

*************

The car parked and I hopped out. I played the tax and walked inn the university auditorium where everything was arranged.

I am speechless.. This auditorium doesn't even seem like an auditorium. The red and back balloons and matching decoration looked absolutely perfect. Thanks to me and my team well I quietly stepped forward walking uncomfortably due to my high heels. I could see the back of Mr. Bilal and went to greet him.

 Bilal and went to greet him

Wow..! He looked great...

"I'll talk to you guys later" he said ending up his conversation with other guys and turned his face to me. "You look hot" he suddenly blurted. Though I didn't like his comment but still I smiled back with another complement.. "You too Sir.." I said and we both just stood there quietly and shared some words.

I turned my face in search of Samad but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Would you like to dance.. Young lady?" Mr. Bilal asked raising his hand towards me but I disagreed. I can't just dance with someone else except Samad.

"Please just some course.." He insisted so I walked with him towards the stage. He got a hold of my one hand and his another hand was placed on my waist. I don't know what to do so I just hold his shoulders and he didn't corrected me so I thought I did it right.

"You seem tensed?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"No.." I blurted rapidly.

"In search of someone..?" He asked.

"No" I answered.

"Waiter... Bring some glasses of juice" Mr. Bilal said and some the waiter showed up with  glasses of orange juice and we went back to our respected chairs.

I don't know why but but after gulping the juice inn I started feeling drowsy and weak. I could see Samad stepping towards me as Mr. Bilal left the chair beside me.

"There was no need to dance? Was it

"There was no need to dance? Was it..?" Samad questioned sarcastically.

I didn't bother to reply him as he grabbed my hand.

"Are you sick?" He asked.

"I don't know.. I was just drinking juice.." Was all I could say until Mr. Bilal came back and pulled my arm and dragged me back towards the dance floor.

******************************

I hope you liked it... What the hell was in that drink?

Vote and comment...

Thank you for being the first vote... SweetAdit476..