Chapter Three...

Samad's POV...

I dragged her upstairs and throw her on the bed.

"Can't I watch a movie and cry on that?" She raised a question staring in my eyes. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes stared me sympathetically. Her question shattered me.

I don't have any answer to her question so I left the room  storming the door hard heading towards the study room.

Though I need to do work but I couldn't concentrate. Her wailing sounds were echoing in my ear and hurting me a lot. I tried my best to work for one hour but I failed. I failed to work but though I wasted my time.

I went in the room and she was lying on the edge of the bed. I went close to her and sat beside her facing my back.

"I'm sorry" I said to her but she didn't respond and that hurts a lot. I know she was listening to me but though it was my fault. I went to sleep beside her but on the very next day she kicked me.

"What the?" I blurted and sat down as I was lying on the bed before. I saw her sleeping on the bed peacefully like a two year old child.

Jawariyah's POV...

I just hate that man. How someone could be that bad. I thought he was nice but I was wrong. He didn't even apologized to me Evan after he realised he's wrong not me.

I jumped out of the bed and went in the bathroom but suddenly I came out before using it realising the fact he was suppose to use it before.

"Asalamualiakum Sir" I said as Samad stepped in the bathroom.

"Walaikumasalam Ma'am" he said with a smile on his face and went in the washroom.

That's weird... But may be he saw good dream which calmed his mood. I waited and waited but he didn't come out.

"You okay? Sir?" I asked knocking at the door but he didn't answer me. "Sir?" I asked.

"Shut up?" He replied at least that proves he was fine meanwhile I waited and started organizing the dusty and messy room. A put his files in the cupboard and his ties and belts in the drawer. He stormed out of the bathroom and rushed out of the room.

Meanwhile I used the washroom and got ready in a new green gown. I went down for breakfast but it seemed that all the males already left.

"Jawariyah are you fine?" Aunty asked and I nodded. We had a little chatting and then had some food.

"Jawariyah I asked Samad to take you for dinner and he nodded yes.... Isn't that great news?" aunty told me and a smile appeared on my face. Was I really whiling to go there with him?

"Really?" I asked excitedly. They smiled and nodded yes.

A feeling of gladness flowed in my nerves and I rushed upstairs so I could get ready. That's a wonderful day.

"Asalamualiakum Mom" I answered the phone call.

"Walaikumasalam... MashaAllah.. You sound lovely and fresh" Mom said.

"Yeah... We are going for date" I told mom and she laughed.

"Even you can call it a dinner... So what is my princess going to wear?" Mom asked and I opened the cupboard still holding the phone in my fingers.

"Hmm... I am confused" I replied still thinking what to wear.

"Why don't you wear the dress I gifted you.... From dolmen mall" mom said to me but still I wasn't able to recognize it.