0.9 ; Phoenix Kitsune or Hellhound?

0.9 ; PHEONIX, KITSUNE OR HELLHOUND?
a/n : you don't have to read the italic parts of you don't want they are just the information I got off the internet.
• NOT EDITED •

Melissa let me skip school today thankfully, I don't think I ever want to go back for the rest of my life. One day back and I was stuck in the woods, but that Beacon Hills for you.

Liam had offered to stay with me but I told him to go to school, he's missing enough school already.

I lay on the bed thinking about most of my life. I had an okay childhood well then Liam hit me in the face but we can't blame everyone for that. Then I moved and I got involved with all these weird and strange people I have now come to call my friends. Not to mention I've died.

I don't feel safe. I feel like there is constantly going to be someone there to hurt me, what of there is.

What if

The dreaded question everyone's told to ignore, but ignoring it doesn't make the problem go away.

What if I'm something dangerous.

I don't care about the consequences I want to know what I am.

So I got out of bed and put on a fresh set of clothes. I ran downstairs and quickly wrote a note so they wouldn't worry.

Just went out for a while. Be back in around two or three hours.

- Haley xx

I put the pen down and ran out the door, all the way to the clinic.

* * *

I ran through the doors and straight through the gate with difficulty.

"Deaton!" I shouted into the room looking around at several books in the room,

"Haley what a surprise, I wasn't expecting to see you today." He said coming from another room, his voice was soft as it always is,

"I'm going to help you find out what I am." I told him with determination evident in my voice,

"Well there are some books set up, you can look through those." He suggested before walking in and wiping his hands,

I nodded softly before walking over to the book. The pages were all open on various supernatural creatures.

There were some like : pheonix, kitsune and even hellhound.

I began to read through the descriptions of all of them.

Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox. Foxes are a common subject of Japanese folklore; in English, kitsune refers to them in this context. Stories depict them as intelligent beings and as possessing magical abilities that increase with their age and wisdom. According to Yōkai folklore, all foxes have the ability to shape shift into men or women. While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others-as foxes in folklore often do-other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.

Foxes and human beings lived close together in ancient Japan; this companionship gave rise to legends about the creatures. Kitsune have become closely associated with Inari, a Shinto kami or spirit, and serve as its messengers. This role has reinforced the fox's supernatural significance. The more tails a kitsune has-they may have as many as nine-the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. Because of their potential power and influence, some people make offerings to them as to a deity.