1.5 ; Screams

1.5 ; SCREAMS
• NOT EDITED •

I didn't know I was sleeping until both me and Hayden were woken with a large bang, startling us both.

I silently gestured to Hayden that she stay there and although she tried to stop me I stood up.

I made sure I was quite as I made my way to the noise, it got louder the closet I got to the wall. That was until it was smashed through.

Then in came Scott and the gang all superhero like ready to save me, and Hayden.

Not really but there he was Theo a disappointed look on his face.

"Hayden why the hell isn't she tied down?" His voice echoed throughout the hollow structure causing an instant head ache to form,

The scurrying if footsteps became louder than they should have been and Hayden came flying around the corner a guilty look evident on her face.

"She started having a panic attack." She reasoned sheepishly before continuing due to Theo's harsh glare, "If she died you'd have no leverage."

I don't know if Hayden was trying to save her own ass but I still felt a pang of betrayal surge through me, coursing through my veins. She sent me an apologetic glance before grabbing my arms roughly, dragging me back towards the table.

I shook her head down and mumbled under her breath, "I'm sorry."

I nodded in understanding, knowing I would do the same to keep us both alive for another day and as much as I hate to admit it, Hayden was doing a smart thing.

Probably stalling, waiting until we can be saved by what I hope is Scotts pack. My pack, as he had called it not too long before I was taken.

My heart sped up as Hayden laid me on the table strapping my wrists down, the straps were cold and instantly sent a shock throughout my body.

A feeling of weariness washed over me like a waterfall, I was a feeling that was hard to shake.

Theo walked to Hayden bringing his lips to her ear and began whispering. Hayden's face dropped as a panicked look washed over her face.

"That wasn't part of the plan." She gasped stepping back as a comedic smile took over Theo's face,

He shrugged his shoulders a smirk now taking the place of the once worn smile, "Not everything goes to plan."

Hayden was hushed aside and Theo made his way towards me a sinister look washing over his face, I shivered under his gaze an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. He rested his hands on my wrist and shook his head in shame.

"You would've been a great asset Haley, but I can see it in your eyes. You don't trust me, you never will."

My heart began racing as a knife was brought from behind his back, then plunged deep into my chest as everything became dark and Hayden's screams were the only thing I could hear.

* * *
It's the second to last chapter, yes this is kind of sad and short but hopefully the next chapter makes up for it.

It will of course be in Third Person, you'll cry and so will I TBH.