1.6 ; Sly Cat

1.6 ; SLY CAT
• NOT EDITED •

Theo was smiling down at the body he had just killed, the girls screams in the background were nothing but that. Just background noise.

Scott hadn't given him what he had wanted and in turn this was his punishment, a harsh but necessary punishment. A tear rolled down the dead girls face as Theo stepped away from the body, in strapping her from the metal table.

He lifted her body, carrying her bridal style out of the sewers to complete the next part of his plan.

* * *

Theo stopped in front of the house, calling for the alpha - her alpha.

"Scott, I've got something for you." He called a teasing tone in his voice as he looked down at the girl his smile slightly faltering as he saw how innocent she looked, guilt creeping up on him like a sly cat,

He shook his head in efforts to get rid of the meaningless feeling as the front door opened and Scotts eyes widened looking at the girl laying limp in his arms.

"Pity, isn't it? How an innocent girl got hurt because someone didn't do as they were asked." Theo said tauntingly walking closer to the alpha giving him a closer look at her face,

Scotts eyes began to water as he looked at his betas love, Liam hadn't long arrived at his home and he made a promise she would be fine when they found her.

Theo dropped the girls limp body to the ground a sickening crack was heard as her arm bent the wrong way. Scott rushed cowards leaning down and checking for a pulse, nothing and his heart broke. Looking back up Theo was gone, anger rose within Scott and he lifted the limp girl from the grass carrying her to the door where he gulped nervously.

Pushing the door open he heard the voice of his beta, talking about a plan to help save her the dead girl in his arms. Silence took over the house as Scotts foot harshly and accidentally came into contact with his mothers shoe.

"Scotty pal is that you?" Stiles' voice called from the kitchen as a soft sob left Scotts mouth,

The sound of multiple footsteps sounded throughout the house and in a moment the door way in front of Scott was overcrowded with his pack. Liam's face fell as he noticed the girl in Scotts arms, a small whimper falling from his lips as he took cautious steps towards the body.

Taking the girl in his arms he broke, his cries being the only thing anyone could here.

"I just got her back." He whimpered sitting down on the floor, "Who did this?"

Scotts crouched down resting a hand softly on Liam's shoulder, "Theo."

Right then and there they made a silent agreement that Theo wouldn't live to hurt anybody else.

* * *
IM SORRY SHES DEAD BUT I COULDNT THINK OF ANY WAY TI END THIS AND IT WAS DRAGGING CONSIDERING I HAD NO IDEOS FOR IT.

I DO HAVE SOME ITHER TEEN WOLF STORIES IN THE WORK AND I ALSO HAVE SOME JEROME AND IAN ONES ALSO (CAUSE CAMERON BE MY BÆ AS OF THE MOMENT) IM POSTING THE FIRST CHAPTER TODAY.