Freshman Friday (Intro)

Dedicated to DoNotMicrowave for writing amazing stories and inspiring me to write my own.

Freshman Friday

--

Here is a countdown of ten reasons why I hate my high school, especially my freshman year.  

10. The school is gigantic. It is remotely impossible for a human to navigate around it and get to class on time with 4 minutes in between each period.  

9. There are no air conditioners in the school besides the two in the principal's office.  

8. The school lunch is two pieces of broccoli. On some rare occasions, we get three.  

7. The teachers don't give two pissing shits about the students. The only time they acknowledge us is when the principal walks by the classroom.  

6. Couples enjoy walking so damn slow in the hallways when everyone is rushing to their next class. Like seriously. If you want to take a stroll, go to the park.  

5. The toilets in the bathroom aren't capable of flushing considering the massive amount diarrhea strikes students have after eating broccoli daily.  

4. The cliche jocks and cheerleaders are the worst people you'll ever meet. They're worse than the ones in movies.  

3. Megan Paramelo, aka Queen Bitch, is ten times bitchier than Regina George from Mean Girls. Scratch that. A hundred times bitchier. I'd take Regina George any time over her.  

2. All the guys are immature dick heads. Well, excluding the cute Adam dude from my Geometry class. Heh.  

1. Freshman Friday is like the school's main hobby. All the ideal pranks are controlled by the devil itself, or in other words, Chase Stunner. He's the most egotistical, narcissistic, jerk living on this planet. However, might I add, he is a stunner.  

Life has decided to fuck me over when I happen to get on his bad side. Not only am I a freshman now. I'm THE freshman that the almighty Chase despises.   

Oh joy. Highschool.  

--  

Please don't steal any of my ideas in this story! I work really hard and put a lot of time and effort in writing. Thank you for reading! Stay tuned.