Chapter 5- How Did I End Up In The Shower With A Half Naked Guy?

When people hear of the word, or two words- high school, they would think of a place where teenagers learn and get educated to enter the "adult world" as they call it.

But why, someone please tell me why, when I hear the words high school, all that pops in my brain is one- barbaric ways to murder people, two- Chase in the flames of the deepest, darkest pits of hell, three- Megan's head wrenched into a brick wall, four- Chase swimming in an ocean of piranhas, five- Chase in the flames of-

Wait, did I already mention that?

Anyways, I think my point is proven well enough. This particular high school my parents decided to ship me to is gradually turning me into a someone who's going to end up behind the bars of prison for mass murder in the future. Either that, or I'll end up as a mentally deranged nutcrack in the asylum.

Thankfully, I came up with a plan to prevent my future from being like... that. I realized that I'd have to bring Chase down by getting rid of the photo he has. The principal did say that Chase used his phone to take the picture, so all I'd have to do is delete it.

Sounds easier said that done, right? How would I get my hands on his phone if I can't even get close to him without looking suspicious? That's why I called Ethan last night; he's a profound genius and I was sure he would have some ideas.

"Hey, curly fries," he mumbles through the phone. "I love you and all but why the fuck are you calling me at 4 in the damn morning?"

I know it was not exactly the right time to be calling someone, but hey, I was desperate and I stayed up all night trying to think of a plan.

"Sorry," I apologize. "I just really need your brain right now."

"Mhmm..." I could tell that he is beginning to fall asleep on me.

"How could I get my hands on a guy's phone without him finding out?" I ask.

"It depends on the guy really. Most guys leave their phones in their butt pockets so unless you want to be filed for sexual harassment, by all means, go for it," he jests.

"This is not a time for jokes. Is there any other way?"

"Okay, just let me think," he sighs."Does he play any sports or anything? Cuz if he does, his phone would be in his bag, which would probably in the guys' locker room or something."

My eyes widen at his brilliant idea. "God, you're a genius!"

"Thanks but geniuses need sleep too," Ethan murmurs. "Good luck on whatever trouble you're trying to get yourself into, and go to sleep."

With that, the line goes dead and I drift off to sleep with a satisfied smile on my lips.

And so, after that phone call yesterday night, I am now going around and digging out information about Chase. Call me a stalker, but I have fairly good intentions. I'm guessing that Chase has to play a sport since he is fairly well built- not that I pay attention to him or whatever.

"What are you thinking about?" Mel asks, cocking her head towards me with her eyebrows raised. "You have this terrifying smile on your face. It looks like you wanna mush someone's bones into dust and dump it in the sewer."

"Hey! Do I look like such a malicious person to you? It's nothing," I wave off, trying to play cool. " By the way, do you happen to know what sports team we have in this school?"

"There's a boys and girls soccer team and basketball team, and a guys' football team. That's basically it since this school doesn't have much people anyways," she replies.