Chapter 2- Have You Ever Been To Niagara Falls?

Dedicated to Demonicblackcat. I just finished reading the last chapter of The Quirky Tale of April Hale and I feel like my life is complete. It was an amazing, unique and not 'cliche' story and I loved all the characters. I cried, laughed and felt like punching people while reading the story; it simply messed with my emotions (in a fabulous way). If you didn't read the story, I would definately reccomend it. Cheers!

--

Chapter 2- Have You Ever Been To Niagara Falls?

I gulp as I stand in the empty staircase, speechless. Am I dreaming? Did I really just get on the bad side of Chase Stunner? If his pranks are already pretty bad towards freshmen, how are his pranks going to be toward a despicable freshman like me? Maybe he'll go light on me, considering I'm a member of the female species. It's possible, but very unlikely.

I groan and mentally smack myself across the face several times. Why did I have to open my big fat mouth? Just why? The last time I decided to open my big fat mouth, I ended up swimming in mud. Don't even ask why.

I sigh and finally decide to head to class. I look at my watch and gasp at how late it is already. There's about ten more minutes until the first period class ends. There's that saying that 'time flies when you're having fun.' I think not. 

Quickly, I dash up the steep stairs, and as I reach the seventh floor, I'm huffing, badly. I reach for the railing to keep myself from rolling down the stairs. Bad idea. My arm jolts back as I realize that there is ketchup on the railing. Wow, how clever. See, the stair ralings are red. I groan mentally as I look at my dirty hands. First, a (maybe used) condom, now ketchup?

I stomp towards my first period class, 7C1, and grochily step in. The thing I hate about stepping into a class late is all the heads turning your way. Like damn, it's like people have never seen soemone walk into class late. On top of that, people start smirking and snickering.

"You're late," Ms. Jordan, my geometry teacher, states with a raised eyebrow. 

Obviously.

Don't get me wrong. I actually love this teacher, and I've been in this school for only four days. She's the really lenient and chill type when it comes to talking in class and completing homework. Plus, she's the only teacher I have that actually cares enough to teach her students more than just how to sleep in class. It's just that, right now, I'm not in the mood to physically speak to anyone in a decent manner.

I grunt and mumble, "Sorry."

"Since it's your first time being late, I'll excuse you. However, please keep in mind that I absolutely do not tolerate tardiness. Take a seat, Carla Rose."

I'm surprised she actually knows my name considering I'm not that type of girl who participates in class. I just do my work and anticipate for the bell to ring, everyday in all my classes. I nod and look around the room. Our class seats are first come first serve. The only seat left is the seat in the far back corner. I'm actually pretty satisfied with that because right now, all I want to do is isolate myself from everybody.

I scurry to my seat and Ms. Jordan finishes going over her review lesson on linear functions and graphs. When done, she tells the class to have the last five minutes of class to themselves. People instantly start talking to one another, while others just sleep. I really need to make some friends in this school, because I have been really antisocial these days. I literally have not made one friend in the school, but I have made an enemy. Fabulous.

"Hey."

I stare at the clock in the front of the room and watch as time ticks by. I know that time passes by slower when you watch a clock, but I don't really care right now.