Chapter 1- I've Just Made The Worst Enemy A Human Could Possibly Make

Mud Monday.

Tarantula Tuesday.

Wet Wednesday.

Titties Thursday.

It's absolutely ridiculous how creative people in my school could get. The days are exactly what they seem like. In case you're still wondering, let me tell you.

Monday was the first day of school, and little did some of the freshmen know, it was also their last. All the freshmen entered West High for the first time with bright smiles on their faces. I don't mean just bright smiles as in 'happy smiles'. Their smiles were literally bright because they have extremely white and straight teeth. You know how rich people aim for perfect features.

Well, let me tell you something else. These bright smiles didn't last long. Why? Well, the male seniors of the school decided to give all of us a little surprise. They greeted all of us freshmen as we stepped into the school building and gave us a treat. In their hands were bags full of little Hershey chocolates. Normally, that would be to die for, but in this situation, not at all.

They handed each freshman a 'chocolate' and told us to eat it at the same time. I, along with other freshmen, weren't complete idiots. We knew that something was going on, but we didn't complain. I mean like, we were freshmen, and they were seniors. We weren't that brave.

All of us took a bite of the treat at the same time, and boy, it was a mess afterwards. As soon as everyone realized that they were actually eating frozen mud, they started spitting, cursing, and screaming. The seniors were laughing their heads off, and mind I tell you, they also recorded everything. Tears were coming out of their eyes as they screamed, "Welcome to West High, Freshmen!"

Welcome my ass.

Anyways, things quickly returned to normal after that. By the end of the day, all the freshmen were ready to get the hell out of the building. Not so fast. This time, a group of female seniors stopped us. The girl leading the group of girls, was no one other than Megan Paramelo, also known as Queen Bitch as I found out later on.

She blocked the school exit and told all of us that on behalf of the senior boys, she would like to apologize. Apparently, it was a school tradition to prank the freshmen on the first day of school. She looked so believable and generous that all of the freshmen just shrugged and said that it was okay. To make it up to us, Megan decided to pass out 'real' Hershey chocolates, which us freshmen gladly accepted.

We all plopped the 'chocolate' into our mouths, and one second later, it was like a series of deja vu. All the freshmen started spitting, cursing, and screaming. The seniors, females this time, were cracking up. They smirked and said, "We didn't get to say before; welcome to West High, Freshmen!"

That was so not my day. Boy, was I glad that I got Monday over with. However, by Tuesday morning, I actually wanted to go go back to Monday.

On Tuesday, fucking tarantulas (disgusting, hairy, spiders) were stuffed in all freshmen lockers, which were all located on the second floor. I almost died of a heart attack when I opened a locker and felt multiple objects crawling and tingling on my arm. It did backfire on the seniors, though. The tarantulas ended up crawling everywhere, from bathrooms to classrooms, and even the principals' office.

The exterminators ended up having to come. At least we left school early.

Oh, before I forget to mention, juniors and sophomores are also part of the pranking. They were actually in charge of doing the dirty work- putting tarantulas in the lockers and collecting mud to create 'chocolates'. I guess they wanted us freshmen to feel the pain they felt in their freshman years, thus, listening to the seniors' orders on how to prank freshmen.