Chapter 4- Once Upon A Time, A Douchebag Had A Fine Booty

I hate life.

That's the first thing that comes to mind when I wake up from the sound of my beeping alarm. Hate is indeed a strong word, but then again, my negative thoughts on school is extremely and passionately strong. There's nothing worst than waking up on a Monday morning to go to school, especially when I'm expecting something out of the ordinary, in the negative way, to happen. 

I quickly get dressed, this time making sure that I don't grab my 'big jugs' shirt, and run downstairs to the kitchen, yanking the fridge open. I scan the food options and my mood, if possible, gets crappier than before. I'm not a picky person when it comes to food, but honestly, who wouldn't be melancholy seeing only a nonfat vanilla yogurt in the fridge?

I sigh and grab the yogurt, deciding to eat it in the limo on the way to school. Just then, the housekeeper, Lola, steps in the kitchen with a scowl on her face.

"That's all you're eating for breakfast? Breakfast is the most essential meal of the day! Let me cook you something," she offers with a disapproving look, but I shake my head. 

"It's okay. Nonfat vanilla yogurt is very appealing to my stomach," I lie with a small smile. "I might mistaken you for my mom if you always lecture me like this."

"If you say so, child. I'm just worried that one day you won't be able to take it anymore. You barely eat anything! Even when you do, all you eat is yogurt, chips, granola bars, etcetera. Those are not considered to be full course meals," she shakes her head and I could see pity- which I despise- in her eyes. "It's my duty to take care of you, since your parents are busy."

Lola has been my family's housekeeper ever since I popped out of my mother's hole. She is a very close friend of my mother, who I barely get to see anymore, because of business trips and such. My father is also often quite busy, so I am often alone in the house with Lola and only Lola. My sister goes to a university a few states away, but she does try to visit me every month or so.

"Maybe if I eat very unhealthily, end up with an extreme bad eating disorder, and go to the hospital, they'll take some time off of their tight schedules to see their dying daughter," I say half jokingly. Honestly, I gave up on thinking that my parents care about me even the slightest bit, a long time ago. I learned that the hard way- after spending long nights crying my eyes out in the past, I realized that work will always be the most important thing to my parents.

"That is not something to joke about, Carla Rose!" Lola shouts, aggravated.

"I'm joking! I'm a strong girl," I assure her with a tight smile. "Well, I'm going to be late if I stay here any longer. Bye! See you later," I say as I brush past Lola, who is still frowning, and walk out the door to where my chauffeur is patiently waiting for me. He gestures me towards the limo which I enter, and we drive away. 

After the absolutely boring car ride, I reach my death destination. Okay, this will be a simple, normal, high school day- one that involves no crazy pranks and frightening encounters with the sadist, Chase.

Who am I kidding? I have countless of problems that I'm not even sure if I can handle.

1. I have to get rid of Chase's blackmail photo of the principal, probably not today though. I have a plan, but I'm not ready to take action.

2. I have to be aware of Chase's prank which is definitely going to involve cockroaches.

3. Because of Chase, now everyone knows who I am. As of now, as I am walking into school, everyone is looking my way and whispering to each other.