Chapter Two

Luke's pov

She try's to get up and I pin her wrists down and smirk. I kiss her quickly.

"That's what you get for making me face plant into the couch bitch," I whisper and kiss her again. She giggles under me and gives me a hug. I can't help but smile when Im with her. She makes me happy. I would propose but I can't ditch the band, and she's always with me so marrying her would only make things official, we would be the same people with the same last names. Hope Hemmings.

"What?" She says with a laugh, "Hope Hemmings? Are you trying to come on to me Luke?" She wriggles her eyebrows.

"Don't I always?" I whisper. I sit up and stare at her, I'm distracted by her and by her lips.

"You wanna know something, Garner?" I say helping her up, she was so cute, her hair was a mess and she was wearing a 5sos hoodie with our old logo.

"Yes, Hemmings?" She says laying her head on my shoulder.

"I'm on this crazy drug," I whisper and she looks at me funny.
"Crack?" She whispers and pokes my arm. I laugh and shake my head.
"No dumbass it's you."

"Your lip piercing!" She screams. I start to panic.

"It's my drug," she says and laughs. I laugh also, we are a very cringey couple.She stands up and walks to the kitchen where the boys are sat talking. They had respect for me and her, so when I kissed her It was a signal for them to leave us alone. It didn't mean always that we were going to make out or bang. But it meant we needed time to our selfs. It's nice.

"Want something L?" Hope says looking my way.

'You' I mouth and she rolls her eyes.

"Water, beer, coke?" She says.

"Water is fine babe," I say stretching out on the couch. She walks over and throws it at me. It hits my leg and she goes red.

"Wow nice throw," I tease.

"Well, maybe I wanted it to hit your leg!" She defends.

"Okay love, I believe you,"

She kisses my cheek and walks over to the boys.

"Plans for Friday?" She asks. We are taking some time to our selfs here in Australia. Maybe for a year even to spend time with family.

Though Calum's family is basically Hopes.

"We should go shopping!" She says with a smile. We all groan and she frowns.

"In not going to a party and watching damn football." She pouts. I walk over and wrap my arms around her.

"I'll go, love," I grin, the boys glare at me like I won this little attention game we have. But she's my girlfriend so I have the upper hand. I kiss her hair.

"I need some tee's though so I'm in," Ashton says looking up from his phone.

"Yeah I need some new shoes," Calum says. We roll our eyes, he has a million pairs of vans.

"We need to pick up condoms for Luke," Michael smirks. I cover Hopes ears with my hands.

"Language!" I spit. Hope looks up and rolls her eyes.

"It's probably true, though," she states taking a bite from her apple.

The boys smirk and I try to hold back my blush. 5 god damn years and I am still blushing when she's not looking.

"Oh you two need sound proof walls, god damn," Calum's says and winks.

"That's not true!" I roar.

"Yeah you're never home when we get loud," Hope says and covers her hand over her mouth. We all burst out laughing.

"Dirty bastard!" Ashton smirks throw a piece of popcorn at me.

"It's on Ash-hole," I say, it was his cheesy nickname Hope came up with.

"COPY WRITE!" She says smacking my arm. I wince, but I tickle her. I look to Calum for back up so she can't scratch me.

"Trader!" She hisses at.

"LUKE! Dammit please stop!" She begs to pull from Calum's grip. She smiles and hugs him. And then kisses me. I feel like she does that because she's scared I'll be jealous. I'd never get jealous. I was at first but things change.

"I need to run to target!" She announces and looks around for our approval. "Does anyone want to join?"

We all raise our hands and she laughs.

"Ok let's go then!"

"Yes, sir!" Michael shouts. He gets a glare in return.

"Are you ok Lu?" Hope says as we walk to the door. "You have been quite."

"Yeah, I guess I'm tired," I say. I was tired. The twit cam being an hour long.

The twit cam.

Our fans know about Hope.

Our secret is out.

"Oh, I would be letting the world know I've existed this whole time," she says.

"Yeah, you're a big deal now babe," I chuckle.

Hope and I sit in the front and the three others sit in the back.

She grabs the aux cord and plugs it into her phone.

"Oh no," Calum's says.

"Yes! Panic! At The Disco!" She shouts. He gives her a disapproving look but nods his head to the song. I love this Band, right now she was playing Emperors New Clothes.

"If it feels good, taste good, it must be mine!" She sings.

"I'm taking back the crown I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it!" We both were singing now.

"Finders keepers losers weepers!" Michael shouts. We all laugh and sing along.

We pull up to a tattoo parlor. I give her a confused look.

"I'm getting a piercing, you don't mind? It will only take a few minutes." She says and opens up the car door and asks up to wait here.

"She's getting an ear one probably," Calum says.

"Or one on her..." Michael starts.

"Shh!" I snarl at him. He smirks and opens up his phone.

It would be hot if she got a lip piercing. I've asked her to before but she said she never would.

Yeeeesssss
What did Hope get?
Maybe she also got a tattoo?

Xx kisumomo